but this Hello Kitty I will take
    1hello-kitty.jpg

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    So I kinda want to get the Mandalorian [mythosaur] skull and Fett clan emblems as tattoos.

Thoughts?

Write it down, draw it up. Put it up right next to your computer screen.

If you still like it a year from now, schedule an appointment.

After a few regrets, this is the method I use prior to ink. It's served me well, I've only gotten one tattoo since. I currently have three taped to the bottom of my monitor that are closing in on a year and I still want at least two of em. Actually, oldest one's dated 8/1/12. Time for ink!

I got an EKG tracing tattooed on my inner arm. I saved a tracing strip from a patient that coded because the pattern (torsades) had what looked like a heart in the middle of it. I drew a sinus beat, inserted torsades and another sinus beat and got it inked last December. First one I sat on for a year before inking, first one I'm truly happy with.

Last edited:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    been kinda AWOL from here recently, vacation then just been busy, creepin around once in a while but still was 100+ pages behind, did the skim thru today, lol!

recent story I thought was worth sharing

Thursday, left work at noonish and headed straight out on the bike on such a nice day, stopped at shoreline brewing for lunch and rode north into michigan, up red arrow highway for quite a while, turned east and ended up in paw paw, then down into indiana somewhere just west of south bend, took 20 back mostly, cutting down to 6 for a while and eventually ended up in hobart area where one of their finest wanted to chat with me about my speed (oops) I had pulled onto 6 westbound from lake park ave. and twisted the throttle a bit too much, figuring I was in a reasonable area for that, pretty desolated til you get to the trailer parks anyway, he clocked me at 58/35. I was OC'ing the para 1911 as i do on occasion so when I handed him my DL he saw my LTCH and asked if it was valid, iI showed it to him (it's a lifetime) admitted it was a bit stupid for hitting the throttle like that and he went to his cruiser, came back with a ticket but for 45/35, suggested I get a deferral since I have a clean record and thanked me for being polite and courteous. I deserved the ticket so no complaints there. but for handling the open carry and never asking me anything more than "whatcha carry" i'll give a big shout out for officer RONALD RUSSO of HPD!!

now where's that lawyers number.....................................................

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    So I kinda want to get the Mandalorian [mythosaur] skull and Fett clan emblems as tattoos.

Thoughts?

In China they used to tattoo criminals with a description of their crime. This was a deterrent because it was believed that when they died, their ancestors would see what they did and they would be disgraced. Imagine your ancestors checking out your tattoos in the after life. How does that feel?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom