Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Saw dansgotguns on I-65. Passed him without knowing he was there. Then he caught up with me and waved till I figured out who the crazy guy was.
    Granted, the tire on the front makes my Escape stick out.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Great googly moogly.
    I'm having dinner at Aurelio's right now.
    Decided to try something different, instead of pizza.
    The full size of spaghetti, let me say, either bring your A game, or expect to take some home.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Great googly moogly.
    I'm having dinner at Aurelio's right now.
    Decided to try something different, instead of pizza.
    The full size of spaghetti, let me say, either bring your A game, or expect to take some home.

aruelio's on ridge road? :dunno:
    never have had anything expect a pizza from there and not too fond of that either.

Crown Point, Taft st. North of the square.

:nuts:

how dare you? Their pizza is awesome....
    I agree. How dare you!!!!!

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    How in the world can someone bash aurelios!?!?! I'd like to hear what you think is good pizza Jedi? Give me your top 5 from da region....mine in no particular order are aurelios, arrenellos, langels (its because I'm a highland guy), beggars, and sanfratellos...if I had to pick one it would be deep dish arrenellos

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :nuts:
    how dare you? Their pizza is awesome....

well since you like it jedi is glad jedi does not like it. :p

How in the world can some
    one bash aurelios!?!?! I'd like to hear what you think is good pizza Jedi? Give me your top 5 from da region....mine in no particular order are aurelios, arrenellos, langels (its because I'm a highland guy), beggars, and sanfratellos...if I had to pick one it would be deep dish arrenellos

bartons
    connies pizza (yes in chicago but then again when does jedi a NORTH LAKE county resident play by the rules?)

--pruple--
    little ceasers
    pappa johns
    pizza hut
    --end purple--

like jedi said you aurelios lovers jedi has only had it twice and its ok (low end) but not something i cared for. had a basic sauage one and also a veggie one before. but now that i know a few of you 'losers' like it jedi no likes it no more. :rofl:

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Aurelio's sucks. My wife loves it.

Edwardo's Stuffed Spinach is da bomb. Their thin crust is awesome too. I love the quantity of cheese at Beggar's. Likes me some Beggar's. Pizzerias Uno and Due too.

Never had Arrenllo's before. Where's that?

And this just in... I finally had to fill up the Passat for the first time since I picked it up 2 weeks ago. I went 656 miles on 15.2 gallons for a (hand calculated) average mpg of 43.2. More than I would have expected on my very first tank, and, I hit 50.4 mpg on my trip home from work last night.

Cost me $59 bucks. For two weeks. Looks like I'll be paying about 75% less for fuel over a months time. The whole thing is just absurd. I love this car.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :nono: px4me you have to like that pizza place as jedi is on an 1no like that pizza' island by himself.!

@sexy
    i have never been to cici's and when i think of pizza that place never comes to mind.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm with Jedi on Aurelios. Never a big fan of their pizza, plus the one in Winfield took over four hours to deliver a pizza to us some years ago and expected us to actually pay for it.

I've never given them another dime.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm with Jedi on Aurelios. Never a big fan of their pizza, plus the one in Winfield took over four hours to deliver a pizza to us some years ago and expected us to actually pay for it.

I've never given them another dime.

klb and px4me... :facepalm:
    --purple--
    if melensdad says he hates this pizza place as well i'm going to have to change my vote to i llllloooovvvveeee it. :rofl:

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Well just paid my bill for school. Yay for another semester... At least should be interesting taking applied fluid dynamics and one other course which is online.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom