• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I just mite contribute to the Brady campaign for them to post this sign.
    A91DA2FB-C029-43BA-B644-43C1241E6EF6-4125-00000858DCD5F72D_zpsa56c7f0a.jpg
    Maybe we can get them to put some up for Indiana on the border.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I just mite contribute to the Brady campaign for them to post this sign.
    I just sent them an e-mail:
    Greetings. I was just shown a photograph of a banner, allegedly from your group, warning visitors to Florida that citizens in Florida have the right to use deadly force. Is it true that your group has posted such banners? If so, would you please put some banners up on the Indiana/Illinois border, especially near Chicago? We have had a rash of violent crimes where criminals from Chicago come over, commit their crimes, and leave. I thought that a reminder to them that we have the right to defend ourselves may deter them.
    Thank you.
    We'll see what happens.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Airshow this weekend?

Is there an airshow nearby this weekend? I saw a B25 bomber earlier, and now there's a formation of single engine planes buzzing around the Gary airport.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Is there an airshow nearby this weekend? I saw a B25 bomber earlier, and now there's a formation of single engine planes buzzing around the Gary airport.

HUGE airshow in OSHKOSH, WI. So big that they have to use Gary because all the planes won't fit up there in cheeseland. Its the big Oshkosh Fly In. Sort of like the Sturgis Bike Week for aviation geeks. Lots of historic planes, lots of ultralights, lots of stuff in between.

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=oshkosh+fly+in+2013&qpvt=oshkosh+fly+in+2013&FORM=EWRE

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    HUGE airshow in OSHKOSH, WI. So big that they have to use Gary because all the planes won't fit up there in cheeseland. Its the big Oshkosh Fly In. Sort of like the Sturgis Bike Week for aviation geeks. Lots of historic planes, lots of ultralights, lots of stuff in between.

oshkosh fly in 2013 - Bing News

meh.. I was hoping they were getting ready to bomb all those SOUTH of US-30 to make way for that highway they keep talking about. :rofl:

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Extra 6am to 2 shift on Sunday= some extra money and happy wife
    When my 6-2 turns into 6a-10pm = even more extra money but ANGRY wife

So if I do the math corectly ANGRY wife-extra money(for the shopping shell shurley do because I didn't come home) = twice the work for just some extra money?

Why does my life turn into a visa commercial every weekend.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    meh.. I was hoping they were getting ready to bomb all those SOUTH of US-30 to make way for that highway they keep talking about. :rofl:
    Ahhh, NO!

Didn't you read Jay's post this morning with the article in it?

States northern LC is the High crime area not South County, So the Feds are gonna cure the problem... Take everyone out!!!

Muhahahaha

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Ahhh, NO!

Didn't you read Jay's post this morning with the article in it?

States northern LC is the High crime area not South County, So the Feds are gonna cure the problem... Take everyone out!!!

Muhahahaha

Does seem like all of the problems come from north of 30! Sounds like a good place to start the reform!

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I just sent them an e-mail:

Greetings. I was just shown a photograph of a banner, allegedly from your group, warning visitors to Florida that citizens in Florida have the right to use deadly force. Is it true that your group has posted such banners? If so, would you please put some banners up on the Indiana/Illinois border, especially near Chicago? We have had a rash of violent crimes where criminals from Chicago come over, commit their crimes, and leave. I thought that a reminder to them that we have the right to defend ourselves may deter them.
    Thank you.

We'll see what happens.

Who'd you send it to? Email addy? Lets email bomb them!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom