Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Who is taking their family to the Lake County Fair?
    Note me! Have never been and will never go! :rockwoot:

I have many many thousands of rounds of 9mm, if someone needs some, I can supply it, at whatever the current price is at WalMart. You'll have to pick it up at the cigar lounge.

Thanks I ended up picking 2 boxes of Rem 9mm at Blythe's. The price seemed high but then again I have both 9mm only once before and that was at Cabela's 3 years ago when they had a special. Back then it was 1 box of 50 brass S&B for $9.99. The Rem was $19.99 for a box of 50. They also has Aguila for the same price.

Now does KLB have a 9mm? Otherwise I might have to ask to borrow a 9mm from anyone as well in about 2 weeks. :faint:

Well, obviously I contacted an ex.
    :facepalm:

Evil enough that repeter saw a post of hers on my page, came over this morning and Gibbs slapped me.
    Good!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    will u be at the aug meet & shoot?
    i can stop by bythles after work (on train just got to hedwisgh) and see if they still have them.
    hum.. how much were they?

anyone know if they had 9mm?
    @klb u have a 9mm handgun?
    2. M&P9c and a Beretta 92fs

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Extended Magazine Release for 10/22 in PINK with Hello Kitty

Oh WD look what I have done! :drool: I'm one step closer to going to Appleseed one day.
    Doesn't she look beautiful! :wwub: Took me a while to get it installed as I cleaned the rifle before hand and then in trying to get the part in the spring came out of the trigger and lets just say thank goodness for YouTube!

BTW for those of you color blind. ;)
    It's a Ruger 10/22 Extended 'clip' release in metallic PINK with a Hello Kitty logo on it! :wwub:
    The Hello Kitty logo is laser etched into the part so it won't rub off. :wwub:

10-22_ruger_pink_hk_magrelease_01.jpg

10-22_ruger_pink_hk_magrelease_02.jpg

10-22_ruger_pink_hk_magrelease_03.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks I ended up picking 2 boxes of Rem 9mm at Blythe's. The price seemed high but then again I have both 9mm only once before and that was at Cabela's 3 years ago when they had a special. Back then it was 1 box of 50 brass S&B for $9.99. The Rem was $19.99 for a box of 50. They also has Aguila for the same price.

why don't you shop at the Valpo Blythes and get the ammo for cheaper, I think we have it at $16.99.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    why don't you shop at the Valpo Blythes and get the ammo for cheaper, I think we have it at $16.99.

1) u guys r in porter county
    2) u guys r in valpo
    3) u guys r ffffaaarrrrr
    4) the other store is real, real, real close to me under 5 mins
    5) u guys r in porter county
    the cost in fuel to/from vaplo would be offset by the savings.

btw they are in major remodel mode and it looks like the valpo store and they will end up with lots of spacefor inventory.

they had some nice toys but alas i walked away. i did get to touch, feel, the stg-44 in .22lr and :drool:
    i ssssssoooooooooooo want it. its nice and heavy too.
    looked and felt like an ak.
    did i say i so want it. they had it for iirc 549.
    ooohhh i ssssoooo want it...

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Anywhere in NWI where i can get a nice strong leather belt for everyday wear, that will hold my holsters well?

Bought mine from the bull leather guy at the 1500. Dunno if he comes to the local shows? I haven't been to a local show in years.

Totally worth the money. I used to carry on a strong leather belt from the store, then I bought a real gunbelt. Night and day. You need a stiff belt, which no standard belt will be. The bullhide guy at the 1500 has a couple different styles, hands down the best belt I've ever owned (for carrying a gun). Pants stay up, right side doesn't keep sagging, belt doesn't stretch or sag. I've even carried some of my fullsize guns on that belt without issue, something I never could do with a "strong belt".

Cabelas used to carry a decent gunbelt but I haven't seen it for a while. Buddy bought one from them and is happy with it.

Edit: Seems topic was covered already. Carry on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom