• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    not sure how long it will last, Cabela's has 525 packs of Remington .22lr for $23.99 limit one. It would have been $32 shipped for me, for those of you that are closer, store pick up can save you a little. Remington® .22 LR Rimfire Ammunition : Cabela's
    Have no idea if there are any in stock but if someone would be willing to pic me up a box I'd buy em lunch or something........ Outta town til Sunday

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Solution: don't shave.

Do you work with chemicals or infectious agents? If no, why do you need to shave?

Also, this (totally unrelated to current topic): LEGO - Leg Godt ? "Play Well"

don't shave! I have done that and I end up looking like an arab terrorist which is not a good idea. besides its way to yucky and fugly.

You mean testosterone? :p

:nono: i recall on the disocvery channel several years back seeing a segment about a disorder that causes human hair to fall off all over the body. they interviewed a guy who had this disorder and he was bald, had no hair on his body, no eyelashes, beard, etc...

scientist were to trying figure out why it occured in this guy when he was in his 20s.
    that always made me wonder if the body **is** capable of lossing it's hair like that then there must be a way to tell it, mutitate cells, drug it, etc to regionalize that 'disorders.

imagine a pill or implant device that would trigger this thus you would never have to shave again. or perhaps you want to be bald same concept or for the ladies never having to shave their legs.

"You people" in the headlines today
    Indiana Supreme Court leaves invalid Hammond gun ordinances on books : Hammond News
    OC event at Hammond civic center ?

:facepalm: & :woot: at the same time.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Any cigar fans like cats? If so, here's a product for you.

null.jpg

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Don't know if I'm going to be able to make it to the club house. My refrigerator took a dump last night. Got to wait for the repair guy.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Don't know if I'm going to be able to make it to the club house. My refrigerator took a dump last night. Got to wait for the repair guy.
    Bummer, Mark made homemade pickles and they are AWESOME. I ate 7 of them yesterday. Was planning to bring lunchmeat and bread to the clubhouse about 1pm today for a snack to go with the remainder of the pickles.

Tomorrow is HOMEMADE STRUDEL day at the Clubhouse!!!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Well, fixed the truck Monday, ran great Monday night, Tuesday and Wednesday. Get in this morning, back out of my driveway and head down the road. Same noise is back, this time seems like when I turn to the right. Had to call and cancel my 830 doctor appointment with the neurologist. This just sucks.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Bummer, Mark made homemade pickles and they are AWESOME. I ate 7 of them yesterday. Was planning to bring lunchmeat and bread to the clubhouse about 1pm today for a snack to go with the remainder of the pickles.

Tomorrow is HOMEMADE STRUDEL day at the Clubhouse!!!
    Well repair guy supposed to be coming between 9 and 12 so I might just make it over to the clubhouse after he leaves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom