Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That's sooooo yesterday's news. Get facebook and you'd know that.

:puke:
    You have lost your mind! FB will get you in trouble one of these days. Always does, always will.
    Have fun playing with FB.
    suicide.gif

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Got my INGO sticker in the mail today! If anybody sees a Blue Honda Civic with this sticker in the lower left side of the window chances are that is me!:rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Got my INGO sticker in the mail today! If anybody sees a Blue Honda Civic with this sticker in the lower left side of the window chances are that is me!:rockwoot:

translation tell all the anti-2a to slash the tires on said car, take a baseball base to the headlights and smear paint, in PINK if possible, on the car.
    Got it. ;)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    translation tell all the anti-2a to slash the tires on said car, take a baseball base to the headlights and smear paint, in PINK if possible, on the car.
    Got it. ;)

Dont listen to him Ryan. He's still trying to get over from being killed dead from his biking excursion.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ANNOUNCEMENT: Open Carry Cigar Night on Thursday July 25

We may end up with a special guest showing up at the cigar lounge. Its a politician, which is something that I generally would not allow, but . . .

Oscar Martinez is a Sheriff's officer, he is STRONGLY PRO-GUN, generally he favors the GOP positions on most every political issue but he is, as are most politicians in Lake County, a Democrat. Oscar has a long successful history of drug busts here in Indiana and he got relegated to being a school safety officer after Sheriff Buncich got into office. Payback? You can be the judge of that.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get Oscar to show up at the lounge for our Open Carry Cigar Night to talk about guns and the LEO position here in Northwest Indiana. He will probably end up challenging Sheriff Buncich again, so he may be giving a pitch, but he's a genuine pro-gunner despite the fact that he carries the Democratic label.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008

Got it. ;)
    I've had various pro-gun NRA stickers or license plate frames on my cars for DECADES and have never had any issues with damage to my cars.

In fact I had a Cherokee that got rear ended 3 times in Illinois. After the final rear end collision I put BOTH an NRA sticker in the window and an NRA license plate frame and the vehicle was NEVER rear ended again! Guns not only save lives, they save auto repairs!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    ANNOUNCEMENT: Open Carry Cigar Night on Thursday July 25

We may end up with a special guest showing up at the cigar lounge. Its a politician, which is something that I generally would not allow, but . . .

Oscar Martinez is a Sheriff's officer, he is STRONGLY PRO-GUN, generally he favors the GOP positions on most every political issue but he is, as are most politicians in Lake County, a Democrat. Oscar has a long successful history of drug busts here in Indiana and he got relegated to being a school safety officer after Sheriff Buncich got into office. Payback? You can be the judge of that.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get Oscar to show up at the lounge for our Open Carry Cigar Night to talk about guns and the LEO position here in Northwest Indiana. He will probably end up challenging Sheriff Buncich again, so he may be giving a pitch, but he's a genuine pro-gunner despite the fact that he carries the Democratic label.

:rockwoot: :yesway:

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    So IL passed the carry law. Waiting for someone else to read through it and explain what it's going to take for reciprocity/nonresident. I'd assume money and ridiculous training hours.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    So IL passed the carry law. Waiting for someone else to read through it and explain what it's going to take for reciprocity/nonresident. I'd assume money and ridiculous training hours.
    No reciprocity.

BUT . . . they do allow for a Non-Resident License. You take a 16 hour class and pay your $$$ and you get an Illinois Non-Resident license.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Don't you hate it when you forget to check one little detail before making a purchase and now you are stuck with one more useless gun item that you will either toss into that bottomless box of other useless things or have to sell it for less than you paid in order to recoup some of the cost? ... whew

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    How long would it take to get to Winimac from Crown Point?AndWhat is the easiest way for me to get there?

231 straight down. It turns into 10 then you make a right on I forget which road to the sign that says winnimac fish and game. Go all the way down til a stop sign with a gravel road to the right. Hang. A right. Parking lot after the skeet range on right. Should take about an hour and a half.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    How long would it take to get to Winimac from Crown Point?AndWhat is the easiest way for me to get there?

1 hr and 13 mins.

1) Take 231 East to Hebron
    2) In Hebron 231 ends and you take 8 East
    3) Eventually 8E meets with 421 turn right to go south on 421.
    4) Turn left to get onto 10 EAST and take that until you get to 35.
    5) Turn right and go 35 SOUTH you will see Tippecanoe State Park on the left and W 500 N on the right
    6) Turn right to on W 500 N, 2nd street on the right will be N 200 W turn right onto the gravel road.
    7) Drive about 1/2 a mile and range will be on the right hand side.

Don't you hate it when you forget to check one little detail before making a purchase and now you are stuck with one more useless gun item that you will either toss into that bottomless box of other useless things or have to sell it for less than you paid in order to recoup some of the cost? ... whew

that is what you get for being a snob! :rofl:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    1 hr and 13 mins.

1) Take 231 East to Hebron
    2) In Hebron 231 ends and you take 8 East
    3) Eventually 8E meets with 421 turn right to go south on 421.
    4) Turn left to get onto 10 EAST and take that until you get to 35.
    5) Turn right and go 35 SOUTH you will see Tippecanoe State Park on the left and W 500 N on the right
    6) Turn right to on W 500 N, 2nd street on the right will be N 200 W turn right onto the gravel road.
    7) Drive about 1/2 a mile and range will be on the right hand side.

this, easier then it sounds though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom