Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Who is in for 3 gun?
    No three gun for me :( Two weeks ago I fell an twisted up my ankle. I have been to the doctors three times now and it has not got much better. It is not broken but it mite be a tendon issue. They have me on some lite meds and a ankle brace. The swelling has gone down a bite but the pain is still there. I can work but i need to stay off my foot as much as posable for the next two weeks. I go back then for another follow up.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Two weeks!? Amateur. When I "twisted" my ankle I was off work for nine months and had to have surgery. The docs said it would have healed better if I had broken my leg.
    Get well soon, do as the wife commands.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Two weeks!? Amateur. When I "twisted" my ankle I was off work for nine months and had to have surgery. The docs said it would have healed better if I had broken my leg.
    Get well soon, do as the wife commands.

I'm sure my wife will appreciate that last part :)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    On my phone it does not always show the images you guys post. Sometimes it's a BIG RED X and I have to force a reload of the page. I don't too lazy so I miss some of the images.

It's only when I get on the home PC that I try and go back and look at them.

We need a smiley for that *Whoosh* thing we do when a joke goes over someone's head.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I think I have come to terms with the idea of getting rid of my Rock River to fund my possible ACR purchase. Much as I don't like Bushmaster, I did like them when they were built in Windham, and this is an ACR that was made at the Windham factory. If I were ever to get an ACR, this is the one to get, and I don't know when I will ever find another one.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody know any local stores that still sell Three Floyds' beers? St. John Stracks used to but they stopped a while ago. No I don't feel like running up to Munster.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Heard a dump truck rolled over.....
    I don't think the truck rolled over, I think the roll off box just fell off. From what I heard from my Steward is he was going too fast! I'll find out more when I get in this morning.
    Anybody know any local stores that still sell Three Floyds' beers? St. John Stracks used to but they stopped a while ago. No I don't feel like running up to Munster.
    Try Wiseguys @ 93rd and Taft

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner

Wise Guys in Crown Point has some limited stock. Or usually does.

3F just finished with a major overhaul of their bottling line and added more tanks, which put them behind a while.

Plus, they sell out of everything at the brewpub carryout for more $$ than you find it in the store, so would only make sense to not push for distribution.

But in a recent post they said distribution should improve shortly.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No three gun for me :( Two weeks ago I fell an twisted up my ankle. I have been to the doctors three times now and it has not got much better. It is not broken but it mite be a tendon issue. They have me on some lite meds and a ankle brace. The swelling has gone down a bite but the pain is still there. I can work but i need to stay off my foot as much as posable for the next two weeks. I go back then for another follow up.
    I have a set of crutches if you want to borrow them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :crying:

Hey Jedi, this is for you.
    D5E14CB6-38B4-4DE7-8CAC-2493639B3DF5-14607-0000122F1D7E71A3_zps39efa3b8.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom