• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I have not, most of them, look older, 3-4 of them have $400k RV's so that their excise for having a smaller home... but honestly, no one is DIRECTLY near me... Its not like you say hey getting the mail...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Dan, next meet and shoot, if you make it, you mind if I try out your M&P 15 ?

I will be at mays m&s as long as the army doesnt decide I need to be with them. They have me scheduled to be in south Dakota until the 18th and m&s is 19th so as long as they dont screw me ill be there. And so will it, with barely any ammo lol. Debating if im going to have the bumpfire stock on it, with me, or at home. But either way yes you can shoot it, anyone can shoot whatever I bring I dont mind.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    I will be at mays m&s as long as the army doesnt decide I need to be with them. They have me scheduled to be in south Dakota until the 18th and m&s is 19th so as long as they dont screw me ill be there. And so will it, with barely any ammo lol. Debating if im going to have the bumpfire stock on it, with me, or at home. But either way yes you can shoot it, anyone can shoot whatever I bring I dont mind.

I will have some ammo for it :P

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    that area doesn't look bad to me at all. Looks like you have plenty of space.

its about a 5 minute drive to Isaak Walton League shooting range from there.

2k is a lot of money, but unless its your dream place to live I would cut your losses and pull out of the deal. I would also recommend you take a long look at your relationship

If you go ahead with the sale I strongly suggest you delete the address from this thread.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Uu4HliJ.gif

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Oh by the way, my good friends at TSA got TWO chances to run their hands all over me.. Actually kinda like the back rub part...
    Don't forget... When you are traveling on a one way ticket from Boston.... And no checked luggage (wife is driving back with it later in the week) do not forget the nice Winchester "leather man" multi tool in the briefcase.... At least they allowed me to go back out and mail it to myself (15 bucks later). Before doing the whole "dance" all over again...

They were telling me that as of April 25th, they are changing some of the rules because the gubbment can't afford to melt it all down any more. Interesting... They said the criteria was 1. Length of course... 2. Serrated blade 3. Locking blade, and whether it has a "grip" handle... (Sounds to me like an assault "military style " knife if you ask me...)

I'm with Melensdad... My BP goes up 30 points having to deal with the clowns, making us safe.....

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Kevin, I'm hearing some gun shot comin from your way... You doin some night shootin?
    All good here, just got home about 1030 tho, never know what kinda mayhem could be goin on in my redneck south of 30 part of da woods
    i dont have issues... it needs very little work. some landscaping here, some GFI's here

Oh, you HAVE isuues! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom