Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So he wants to give up his liberty for a bit of perceived safety? Whoa. He apparently has learned nothing from history.

He thinks that our problems nowadays are worse than before. And because he's been "over there" he knows more than us.
    I bit my tongue and informed him the war on terror DID NOT begin on 9/11. I may have mentioned something about being in the war on terror while he was still ****ting his diapers.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @peter

i have one in blue, lone has 2, mro also have one. we have enough the issue is more taking them and bringing them back. during the hot summer months that come in handy but the rest of the seaon they are just to big/bulky to take when pop/cans do well.

wish they have smaller ones 2 gal on sale.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Any recommendations for garage door installers? Normally I'd do it myself but I've just got too much on my plate right now.

Need two 9x7 doors, tracks and springs. I have 60 year old linear springs on my old rotting wood doors. I'd like insulated Al or fiberglas doors, seals, tracks and captive torsion springs.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Any recommendations for garage door installers? Normally I'd do it myself but I've just got too much on my plate right now.

Need two 9x7 doors, tracks and springs. I have 60 year old linear springs on my old rotting wood doors. I'd like insulated Al or fiberglas doors, seals, tracks and captive torsion springs.

Quality door out of Valpo did some good work for us.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

Got a buddy just started his own company doing this, he's been doing it twenty years for a living, just started his own thing. Lemme find contact info quick and I'll pm you

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Hell, I'll just put it here. D&R garage doors, tell em Kevin sent you.
    Hopefully they can treat you right. Trying to help them get their thing off he ground.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    609C2022-371F-435F-A555-7FDA61C4ABD9-18143-00000CBF71BD3C11.jpg

He'll have a lead foot when he grows up.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Soo, you think it's bad trying to buy car stuff on Sunday? Try getting locomotive parts. I got called in for overtime after I got home from pestering Darkkevin. Would't you know it, the part I need is only stocked by the manufacturer and guess what? They ain't around on Sundays. So the choo-choo is still broken, on the plus side I got 4 hours ot.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    so for the first time I saw an anti-2a sticker on a car today... it read 'more guns more death'

I wanted to just ram it off the road... why i didnt, im not too sur

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I have been in mad road rage mode the last 3 days... well what can you expect when you buy your gf the dream house she wants, you take her to see it, she loves it, than says but she wont live there cause some of the houses in the neighborhood are a little rundown.... but there no where near your house

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    I have been in mad road rage mode the last 3 days... well what can you expect when you buy your gf the dream house she wants, you take her to see it, she loves it, than says but she wont live there cause some of the houses in the neighborhood are a little rundown.... but there no where near your house

Wtf! :facepalm:
    that's lame man >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom