Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have been in mad road rage mode the last 3 days... well what can you expect when you buy your gf the dream house she wants, you take her to see it, she loves it, than says but she wont live there cause some of the houses in the neighborhood are a little rundown.... but there no where near your house

Wow.

I kinda see a "both sides" here.

Maybe she shouldn't worry about those houses, and maybe you shoulda made her part of the decision - before.

Sorry to hear.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I have been in mad road rage mode the last 3 days... well what can you expect when you buy your gf the dream house she wants, you take her to see it, she loves it, than says but she wont live there cause some of the houses in the neighborhood are a little rundown.... but there no where near your house

Time to enjoy the dream house, if she wants to suck it up and move in, good. If not, well, you are better off without her, as its sounding like you can't make her happy. Least on this. There is no perfect house, in the perfect place with only perfect neighbors.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Soo, you think it's bad trying to buy car stuff on Sunday? Try getting locomotive parts. I got called in for overtime after I got home from pestering Darkkevin. Would't you know it, the part I need is only stocked by the manufacturer and guess what? They ain't around on Sundays. So the choo-choo is still broken, on the plus side I got 4 hours ot.

yes bb is going to love the taxes on your overtime. that you for doing your part comrade.
    freedom is slavery

$170k later and Im a single man...

life lessons ctc. so you already signed on the house? or can you still get out of it?
    as for the girl. be happy (i know you cant right now) that you are free and clear of her and not married trying to go thru a divorce or stuck in the marriage. it's wwwaaaayyyy worse.

Time to enjoy the dream house, if she wants to suck it up and move in, good. If not, well, you are better off without her, as its sounding like you can't make her happy. Least on this. There is no perfect house, in the perfect place with only perfect neighbors.

u must not have heard the walgreen commericals. thery are on the corner of happy and healthy in your hood.

she linked me this house, she said she was dead set on it.. here I am, thousands of dollars into, about to close, and she dont like it now...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    thing is i dont want out of it... ive got $1000 earnest money, not sure if i can get it back at this time, and over a grand in inspections and appraisal, etc.... she just has to agree to put on a roof and the deal is done

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    thing is i dont want out of it... ive got $1000 earnest money, not sure if i can get it back at this time, and over a grand in inspections and appraisal, etc.... she just has to agree to put on a roof and the deal is done

buy the house/property if and only if you like/love it.
    after all it will be your debt for a long time to come.
    so if you have issues with it now, walk away if you dont like it, have butterflies, etc.
    the 2K is a drop in the bucket vs the nightmare of the house you may not like, ror the **** a**** nosiy neihhboors, or the town and their **** rules, or the house in general (ie. the trees in the fall, tje grass that grows, the furnance that may go out, etc..)

point is that 2K may seem like a lot but if you are not happy with the house that 2K is going to be nothing vs the stress of dealing with a house you dont like and got for some girl!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

i dont have issues... it needs very little work. some landscaping here, some GFI's here

u meet your potential neighboors yet?
    i wished i would have. =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom