Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I posted in this thread!

No. Way.

Me, too!!!!!

This thread has been infiltrated! :draw: :D

There goes the neighborhood.

not quite.
    calling all thugs and rednecks in lake county looks like we are getting invaded by those who think they live in Indiana. man your battlestations so we can get rid of them. :p

one look at you thugs with your saagy pants or one look at the broomstick u rednecks use and i'm sure these invaders will :runaway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    272_CCKW_Cover560.png

look GB its your ride in LEGO form!
    you can buy this custom model BTW.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I kinda like the six of them that I work with with the Gunbunnies sets, they actually run... and they have gun mounts on them which sometimes have M2HB's or 1919's mounted in which are really cool on a firing range.... The girls like standing up in the mount and letting rounds down range too.... Plus three of the ones I play with were in Dark Knight... and one of them was in Transformers 3... but it is cool that LEGO decided to make a model of a american workhorse....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @GB
    :nono: The LEGO company has NOTHING to do with this model and the rest of the WW II models that Brickmania.com sells. The offical position of The LEGO Company is that they will **NOT** produce any WW II or beyond military models, not the weapons that go with that era (handguns, machine guns, etc). It is still too close in time for them as a european country that went thru WW II.

as such fan based companys have popped up over the years making custom limited run models. Brickmania.com is by far the most sucessfull as they have found a way to make mass production of their kits for sale to the public using a combination of all LEGO bricks and custom guns made of plastic that fit with LEGO bricks as well as custom minifigs and extra parts (ammo crates, radios, etc...)

the owner of Brickmania.com is the guy that made that blue blacksmith house that i have that LEGO then mass produced as the first custom model NOT made by the LEGO company.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I find it amusing that you are so careful to type "LEGO", but most of your ramblings are much less precise. :rofl:

Oh...legos...legos..legos!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I find it amusing that you are so careful to type "LEGO", but most of your ramblings are much less precise. :rofl:

Oh...legos...legos..legos!

:yesway:

Wild Deuce, ever get that O2 sensor changed?

Just got up, as soon as I down my oatmeal I'll be attacking that little bugger. Picked up a nice length of pipe to help me out. Some PB Blaster (couldn't find the other stuff) and a little elbow grease ... we'll see what happens.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @klb those things we hold dear to our heart we make sure we do correctly. the rest of life meh...
    i am sure you are that way with whatever it is you hold dear to your heart as well.
    :p

i just have to learn to understand that some rednecks and thugs no matter how often i try and teach you that it is LEGO you just can not learn as your little brains just can not hold anymore. :rofl:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom