Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Action figures, dolls, barbies, I mean really what is the difference Jedi ?

hhhhmmmmmm I think I understand whats going on inside your head young Jedi...

Good thing I aced my Psyhc, Deviant Behavour, Criminology, Sociology, and Theology classes so I could really get my mind rapped around your concept...

:whistle:
    :runaway: another college professor!!!! :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anybody have some pictures of them and their family shooting? That wouldn't mind being posted to the Facebook Winimac family range day page?

Just wanted to post some pics of families having safe fun at the range. Or if you're on Facebook like the page and I believe you can add pictures yourself.

Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/WinimacFamilyFunShootingRangeEvent

here are some pics from prior events.
    20121020_tstar_hk.jpg

20121020_tstar.jpg

nwi-ingo_05-outing_005.jpg

nwi-ingo_06-outing_002.jpg

nwi-ingo_06-outing_008.jpg

nwi-ingo_07-outing_014.jpg

nwi-ingo_09-outing_016.jpg

nwi-ingo_09-outing_024.jpg

nwi-ingo_09-outing_052.jpg

nwi-ingo_09-outing_057.jpg

nwi-ingo_09-outing_065.jpg

nwi-ingo_11-outing_002.jpg

nwi-ingo_09-outing_113.jpg

Do you want more? :dunno:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey thats why I don't pose for pictures, just take them of hot young ladies with thier firearms and I'm thinking that Andy doesn't really want to put those on that page... of course if you do I got some real winners...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Reloaders: Anyone want to split 1000 Hornady Rifle Bullet - .22 cal .224" 55gr FMJ-BT w/Cannelure? It was .138 a bullet after shipping. They are ordered. I'm willing to part w/ half.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I need confirmation on something. I have heard that Southlake Mall is a gun free zone. Is this true? Planning on going tomorrow with the family and don't trust anyone especially there.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    cab is in the air in less than 3 hours.. to get the engine out it takes around 8. plus you need a special lifting bracket unless you want to take the pan off and bust up the oil pick up tube... plus torqueing head studs on a stand sucks ass... requires 3 people or being chained to a solid piece

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I need confirmation on something. I have heard that Southlake Mall is a gun free zone. Is this true? Planning on going tomorrow with the family and don't trust anyone especially there.

It is against their policy. I usually OC, but in this case CC is your friend.

^This!

If mall security sees your 'heater' they are going to ask you to leave. You have to leave at that point or else you will be trespassing and that is a crime.

However CC and 'enjoy' the mall and while you may be breaking mall policy you will NOT, I REPEAT, NOT be going anything illegal.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    99.9% of the time I CC anyways. Soooo, it's only against their policy if you're caught? I hate that dawn place! But the wife and kids wanna go to that Glow in the Dark Mini Golf Place.

Edit: How can people expect Security Guards with Flashlights to Protect them? F that, Protect yourself!!!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    cab is in the air in less than 3 hours.. to get the engine out it takes around 8. plus you need a special lifting bracket unless you want to take the pan off and bust up the oil pick up tube... plus torqueing head studs on a stand sucks ass... requires 3 people or being chained to a solid piece

if you run into torquing on an engine stand ever again, stand on the leg's of the stand itself while you're doing it, works every time

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    XFrosty I CC in there all the time... although my attorney says I should visit there more often and follow thier policy of being un-armed as with the chances of a gang banger going off in there is soooo high he says he should be able to get a wrongful death suit for sure in there for my wife... I kinda like living right now so I've been telling him to just work on the Illinoid trips instead...

Anyways carrying in there isn't illegal, being in there and being asked to leave is trespassing... but again it would make a great news story and terrible PR for the Mall so always keep this in mind when being asked to leave... because of your need to protect yourself... get names etc.. as your leaving and let the world know about your experience.... it does wonders for places like that when the economy is at it's worst like we have going on today...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom