• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    @klb those things we hold dear to our heart we make sure we do correctly. the rest of life meh...
    i am sure you are that way with whatever it is you hold dear to your heart as well.
    :p

i just have to learn to understand that some rednecks and thugs no matter how often i try and teach you that it is LEGO you just can not learn as your little brains just can not hold anymore. :rofl:

:rolleyes:

Just think, for the money you spent on legos you probably could have bought that .308 rifle already. :D

Legos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    :xmad:

This five minute job is turning into a real pain.

DK was right ... I need a box end wrench. Now ... do I dig through a pile of junk at my parents house to get to the tool box or do I just pony up $18 for a box end wrench at Sears?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Just got back from Southlake.....What a dump. The Glow in the Dark Golf place is even Ghetto! Right next the Mall Security Office too. If they only knew I was CC they probably would've **** their pants. One was a big ole chick too. Betcha I could out run her..... Cause she would stop at the first food vendor she saw. :rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :rolleyes:

Just think, for the money you spent on legos you probably could have bought that .308 rifle already. :D

Legos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

True probably several of them. Actually at the height of my LEGO hobby I could have gotten a mid-level FA. :D

Just got back from Southlake.....What a dump. The Glow in the Dark Golf place is even Ghetto! Right next the Mall Security Office too. If they only knew I was CC they probably would've **** their pants. One was a big ole chick too. Betcha I could out run her..... Cause she would stop at the first food vendor she saw. :rofl:

demotivation-posters-auto-257653.jpeg

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Ok, for you mechanics out there ....

I'm pulling an O2 sensor off my 2004 Impala. It's locked in tight. The silly little wrench they gave me at the parts store isn't helping me budge it. I already sprayed it with WD40 and tried hitting it with my purse. I'm going to run out and pick up some PB Blaster in a little bit and (hopefully) a longer wrench. Question: Would running the engine and heating up the exhaust hurt/help me break it loose?

This should have been a five minute job and it's turning into a pain in the backside.

O2 sensor wins this round.

Just got up, as soon as I down my oatmeal I'll be attacking that little bugger. Picked up a nice length of pipe to help me out. Some PB Blaster (couldn't find the other stuff) and a little elbow grease ... we'll see what happens.

:xmad:
    No mas.

Special O2 Sensor wrench ... Fail
    PB Blaster ... Fail
    Torch ... Fail
    Percussion ... Fail
    Box end wrench ... Fail
    Box end wrench + 30" pipe ... Fail

I'm afraid of creating a more expensive problem. BTW ... Yes! I checked and it is not a reverse thread.

"Hello mechanic!"

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I should have gone shooting today. Better chance of hitting a bullseye at 200 yards in this wind than pulling that sensor. I would be a lot happier right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom