actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    @ Jedi, legos

BTW ... this pretty cool ... even if it's made of legos.

Lego-Rifle-Weapon-AR-15.jpg

Now that's a lego kit I might buy.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Had I felt better I would have been on a firing range today also... so weak still from this dang thing that it wasn't gonna happen.... Got the posters out for the upcoming Gunbunnies signing event in Crown Point though... now back to bed...

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Had I felt better I would have been on a firing range today also... so weak still from this dang thing that it wasn't gonna happen.... Got the posters out for the upcoming Gunbunnies signing event in Crown Point though... now back to bed...

GB signing? Are you someone famous or something? And what are you signing? Details?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    this weather needs to stop. Felt like crap all day today and still feel like crap. Have not even really gotten out of bed other then the dogs. Silver of course, shortly after the surgery is already up and running around. Well, glad shes doing better,

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    this weather needs to stop. Felt like crap all day today and still feel like crap. Have not even really gotten out of bed other then the dogs. Silver of course, shortly after the surgery is already up and running around. Well, glad shes doing better,

Im innocent I did not get you sick! :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I wanted to go... but I'm starting to feel like a human being so I'm gonna go install a POS system in a new store that's opening monday... What fun...

Rather be shooting...

Repeter, what you talking about the 73 degrees today made my feet and hands feel like I could have launched a couple hundred magnum loads and shot a shotty all day long... Hopeing the warm weather stays so I can start moving around again...

Xfrosty, oh well too late... Check your PM's for something that would get me banned LOL...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I wanted to go... but I'm starting to feel like a human being so I'm gonna go install a POS system in a new store that's opening monday... What fun...

Rather be shooting...

Repeter, what you talking about the 73 degrees today made my feet and hands feel like I could have launched a couple hundred magnum loads and shot a shotty all day long... Hopeing the warm weather stays so I can start moving around again...

Xfrosty, oh well too late... Check your PM's for something that would get me banned LOL...

Oh, im not minding the nicer weather at ALL. Im enjoying it. Its the back and forth that seems to have gotten me under the weather.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom