• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    :nono: GB but you how much of a sissy gun the AR is. A little dust and it does not shoot. a little dirt or too dry and again the same thing. Not like my whore the AK where I can treat her real bad and she still loves me.

... so says the guy that doesn't own or shoot one. :laugh:

On the other hand, I do recall someone's AK having a hiccup or two when I borrowed it. :whistle:

I only have 2.25 mags of .45 and that's my SD stuff.

Something like 70 rounds of .308.

If the fecal matter were to come into contact with the mechanical airflow device right now, I would be screwed.

[STRIKE]If[/STRIKE] When the fecal matter flies, my armory door is open for you. That is, if you don't mind Saint John. I have plenty of 7.62 NATO to go around. :ar15:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No, she tolerates you. Besides, haven't you been hanging around others lately? Maybe a hot little .22 and a little more mature .30?

& thus why she is my whore. She don't mind the extra company. :) Granted I have kicked the .22 to the curve!

Although and this is going to make WD :faint: I might have to use some of my .22lr this season after all. Since it looks like my kid sister might come to the meet & shoot in APR. :xmad:

I was like meh on the 1/2 half of the video but must say now I'm interested in this rifle since it took the water **AND** mud and still fired. Wonder what the recoil is like vs that of a heavy scar and M1A.

Thanks for the video.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You know a few of my AR's are getting kinda bored. Perhaps we should arrange a play date for them.

I've swapped the optic on the bumble bee 6.5 Grendel and it now sports a laser rangefinding 3-12x scope and a Pact AR-Gold trigger. It wants to come out and play too :yesway:

a11.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    ... so says the guy that doesn't own or shoot one. :laugh:

On the other hand, I do recall someone's AK having a hiccup or two when I borrowed it. :whistle:

[STRIKE]If[/STRIKE] When the fecal matter flies, my armory door is open for you. That is, if you don't mind Saint John. I have plenty of 7.62 NATO to go around. :ar15:

Yeah, I don't mind SJ. Living here helps, I'm sure :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TV, if you get stuck in the hood, give me a call.... You can take a firing position at my place..

Jedi.... not all AR's have that problem, just like not all AK's can hit the side of a barn...

My 10.5 inch AR... hasn't been cleaned in like 6000 rounds and works like a charm...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Not much info. I would like to hear there interpatation of firearm safety.

Schererville police to explain firearm safety at meeting : Lake

Sounds like an OC night is in order.

Yeah, I don't mind SJ. Living here helps, I'm sure :D

I was well aware that you live in St. John. How could I miss it from Jedi's constant verbal abuse? I was just fishing for a Jedi response ... and I got it. :laugh:

@ Jedi - Are you ever going to build your AR?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well that was close.
    Fire in a cubbyhole.
    Natural gas line leak nearby.
    Me and 2 others trying to trace gas line in between flareup and sucking in fire extinguishing agents.
    Burning would be worse. But not being able to breath wasn't too fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom