BRO-CCS-PINKSKULL-2T.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yea, shot the SCAR the last couple meet and shoot, think its about time to burn some rounds through my AR as well this upcoming meet and shoot.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I think I want to try a Israeli TAR21 but betting I won't be able to find one to try out...

looking over my targets from yesterday and it was definately a handgun day for sure...

The Beretta 92FS, Stampede, 686, and SP101's played very well..... might get the RPD out today... make it all ready for the M&S this next month hopefully...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You guys let dust collect on your loaded mags ?....

I think I'm hearing abotu some firearms abuse...

That's the action of not shooting the heck out of ones firearms and spending thousands of long hours on the firing lines...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TV, this is true.... but it's still firearms abuse...

Only put 50 rounds through the Storm and the Beretta 92FS yesterday, felt kinda strange but they got shot regardless... Only 150 rounds of 357/38 through the other babies.... and probably 300 22LR, plus 50 22 WMR... Felt really bad about leaving the 308's home... they were even complaining to me when I got back to the armory...

Bullet let down shouldn't be felt by anyone....

Thinking on going to Wheatfield to shoot on a night range tonight... what fun...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    :nono: GB but you how much of a sissy gun the AR is. A little dust and it does not shoot. a little dirt or too dry and again the same thing. Not like my whore the AK where I can treat her real bad and she still loves me.
    No, she tolerates you. Besides, haven't you been hanging around others lately? Maybe a hot little .22 and a little more mature .30?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :nono: GB but you how much of a sissy gun the AR is. A little dust and it does not shoot. a little dirt or too dry and again the same thing. Not like my whore the AK where I can treat her real bad and she still loves me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AX8BBBJ2Vk[/ame]

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Happy Easter from Seville. Weather today was in the mid-60's, rained a bit this morning, and then again about 6:30 this evening. But was pleasant all day.

Attended mass at the Cathedral where Christopher Columbus is entombed. It turns out that this is the 3rd largest Christian Cathedral in the world. St Peter's Basilica in Rome is the largest, then St Paul's Cathedral in London is #2. As St Paul's is an Anglican (Episcopal) Cathedral that means the Cathedral in Seville is the 2nd largest Catholic Cathedral in the world.

As with some other churches, this Cathedral used to be an Islamic Mosque but was converted. This part of Spain changed hands from Muslim to Christian and also had a strong Jewish population, all of which were prominent here is Seville. Of course, the Spanish Inquisition changed much of that :cool:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I only have 2.25 mags of .45 and that's my SD stuff.

Something like 70 rounds of .308.

If the fecal matter were to come into contact with the mechanical airflow device right now, I would be screwed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom