Not open for further replies.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    :nono:
    the koolest 1 is the one that makes it to a meet & shoot first since for all we know those 2 aretrying to pull a fast one on us and just posting pics from the internet. we have yet to see these guns and see them fire. :p
    I'm planning on coming to the next one. Also, shot some of the .22 that I told you about, it cycles fine in a semi-auto. I'll donate 500 for the youth shoot.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    :yesway:
    So Proud of my boy. Had a Great afternoon.

58948D0B-AC24-40F7-B903-2955BE180527-3051-000004869ECBA3E7_zpsf52aa437.jpg

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I beg to differ sir, here is the coolest AR in NWI. Unnamed as of yet!
    LaruePredatAR556005_zps267b5e2e.jpg

LaruePredatAR556001_zps13dafd43.jpg

What's that scope mount??

Also, somebody posted a link a while back to an affordable red dot sight. I think Melensdad originally requested the link. Anyone recall the link? Make? Model?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I vote Actaeon's just because it's so ridiculous
    Hhhhmmmmmm.

the koolest 1 is the one that makes it to a meet & shoot first since for all we know those 2 aretrying to pull a fast one on us and just posting pics from the internet. we have yet to see these guns and see them fire. :p

Well Jedi, it's been to the clubhouse, a couple gunshows, and a protest at the State Capital. Dark Kevin, T_Star, Dansgotguns, Andy, and a few others have seen it.:ar15:

Random update because I just thought of it. 247 lb as of this morning. That's about 60 since May 2 of last year.

Congrats. Do you feel any better?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Random update because I just thought of it. 247 lb as of this morning. That's about 60 since May 2 of last year.

:rockwoot: Keep it up!

So Proud of my boy. Had a Great afternoon.

58948D0B-AC24-40F7-B903-2955BE180527-3051-000004869ECBA3E7_zpsf52aa437.jpg

Quick someone call DFS :n00b::D
    NJ Police Visit Home After Father Posts Facebook Picture of Son with Rifle

Well back from Chicago. :puke:
    Too the kids to see The Cat In The Hat at the Apollo Theater (Emerald City Theatre Company) and they had a blast. Best show so far of the season. The cat actor was a riot! :yesway:

From there we drove to water tower to hit up Cheese Cake Factory for some lunch. We got there around noon and only waited 15 mins to get seated. The place was not as busy as I expected. The food was :drool: but way too much salt for my taste now-a-days. :( Still I liked the server (no TV not in a bromance kind of way) but he never let my pop glass get more than 1/2 down! [Pet Peeve the food can taste like crap but if you give me PPPPPOOOOOPPPPPPP and never have to make me ask you for some I :wwub: it and you are getting a good tip! We don't have pop at home so unless it's the meet & shoot or and outing I do drink it and I'm a POPaholic! RC please!!! RC!!!!!)

In any case after our lunch it was off for some major shopping and my wallet did a lot of crying! :(:D I had promised the kids up to $100 each if their grades were good.

DD ran to American girl doll while DS it was the LEGO store. DD did look at the LEGO store as well but the new LEGO Friends sets are not out yet (till the fall) and she wants this one
    QO5C9926-640x426.jpg

so we went back to AG for doll cloths and a doll. :rolleyes::n00b: ggggiiiirrrrrlllllsssss :D

but DS is strong with the force and he got what I figured he was going to get.
    original.jpg

He almost had a heart attack when he could not find it at the store. He passed it up twice without seeing it at eye level. :facepalm: :laugh:

He also walked out with
    super+man+lego+6862.jpg

I tried to be good. I tried not to look at any sets but alas the DARK SIDE called my name. I finally gave and I got.

8173692896_73f78645c9_z.jpg

It's double VIP points month so I just got not resist any longer. :D;)
    The house is going to look a bit odd in our town similar to this one
    lego_sets.jpg

but i finally got the house! Been holding off since last year but figured best to get it before they retire it since it appears the bigger sets are being retired every 24 months now. :xmad:

Also picked up this cute heart shape box
    20130207-105839.jpg

plus got this mini set for FREE! :rockwoot:
    LEGO-Star-Wars-30242-Republic-Frigate-2013-Polybag-Set.jpg

Now if my DS stops sucking his thumb and learns to properly write his full name then I can finally pull this out of the garage for his rancor set!

Jabba%27s_Palace_%26_The_Rancor_Pit.jpg

But we have to wait and see on that one.

In the mean time I guess I can :( and :( and :xmad: and :xmad: cause I can't find the RCBS Pro 2000 Progressive press anywhere. I have the funds to buy it but until the craziness dies out looks like i'm out of luck.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Jedi- too late I already took it down. I was only gonna have it posted for a while and DCS can kiss ma arse.

I'm really beginning to hate our classifieds. Nobody will ship ammo even when I'll pay full price + shipping. :xmad:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So.....

DD = Damn Daughter
    DS = Damn Son

???? :dunno:

:rofl:
    Now that is a good one!
    Actually it's lingo used over at DISBoard.com and over there it's
    "dearest daughter & son" but I like yours so much better!
    :D

Jedi- too late I already took it down. I was only gonna have it posted for a while and DCS can kiss ma arse.

I'm really beginning to hate our classifieds. Nobody will ship ammo even when I'll pay full price + shipping. :xmad:

Hum... I still see it here on INGO in fact your post + my reply + another member's reply as well. :p

What ammo are you looking for?
    When someone ships ammo how do they do it? Via FEDEX or UPS only right? I've never shipped ammo so have no clue.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Btw, stopped into Westforth today on my way back from GI and I was very impressed with the place. Great pricing on almost everything and friendly service. (No as good as Andrew though)

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

Make that 3. Sighted in my Leupold Mark AR scope today on my Troy 5.56 Carbine;

DII_8887w_zps6720821b.jpg

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom