Northwest Indiana

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm sort of a hybrid I guess, born and raised in Scary Gary, moved to CP in the late seventies and now in Demotte. Always did have some redneck in me though!

I'll try to make it to the next shoot, was going to come to the last one, but ended up having to work.

By the way sadclown said I should post that I now own the coolest AR in NWI and that he is jealous...his words!! :D

Sorry, Sadclown mislead you.
    I have the coolest AR.
    She has a name.
    And it's .....
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R044sleOW6I[/ame]

This girl keeps messaging my online dating page and I'm trying to think of the best way to let her know I'm just not interested.

*woof*

How about..."No thank you"
    Or.... "I met someone, so I'm taking a break till I see if it works."

Umm... isnt that the entire purpose of RTW....:n00b:

Im not saying they shouldnt exsist... Like I said, they served their purpose killing off tyranical employers. They made jobs more safe and employees more benefits... but they are taking a huge toll on a already hurting economy...

Im not pro-union, Im pro-middle class... Remember the boycotting at the capital over the RTW thing...??? Well all those $45/hr + guys shouldnt have been shouting union, they should have been chanting middle class...

Sorry. I still consider the steel mills as tyranical.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    By the way. If you go to the lounge, apparantly Melensdad isn't a fan of amputation discussions.
    Too bad. I had so many more to go.
    Didn't even get to the story of dragging a body out of the water and trying to store it in a fridge.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Sorry, Sadclown mislead you.
    I have the coolest AR.
    She has a name.
    And it's .....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R044sleOW6I

How about..."No thank you"
    Or.... "I met someone, so I'm taking a break till I see if it works."

Sorry. I still consider the steel mills as tyranical.

Haha....I was considering a Fallout too....then I decided to upgrade a little more. Just kidding!!! Seriously, that is a good looking rifle you have there. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys on here. I may come to the cigar lounge next Tuesday with sadclown and planning to come to the next M&S.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    I was a member of the IAFF union and we weren't allowed to strike or picket , we didn't have a true bargaining ability and we still served at the board of public works leisure . My opinion is that a union benefits the bad employees and the good employees just hold a card and pay to help protect the trouble maker employees. Just my opinion

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Packing up the car getting ready to head off the the airport so I can be molested by a TSA worker. I want an old guy with jiggly hands to frisk me. Not sure what kind of internet access I'll have, so you may (or may not) hear from me for about 9 days.

Don't forget about the OPEN CARRY CIGAR NIGHT on April 11 at the cigar lounge. LINKY=>https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rs_open_carry_night_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

By the way. If you go to the lounge, apparantly Melensdad isn't a fan of amputation discussions.
    Too bad. I had so many more to go.
    Didn't even get to the story of dragging a body out of the water and trying to store it in a fridge.
    Say Larry, did you hear about the guy with no arms, no legs who was laying on the front porch? His name is Mat.

Or did you hear about the guy with no arms, no legs and was hanging on the wall? Yup, his name is Art. Funny thing, but Art is the brother of the guy with no arms, no legs and lays around the attic . . . his name is Dusty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom