• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    This girl keeps messaging my online dating page and I'm trying to think of the best way to let her know I'm just not interested.

*woof*
    Ask if she prefers gerbils or hamsters then, no matter how she answers, tell her you prefer the opposite.
    Or ask her to watch the Drew Peterson movie with you. :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :puke: man this thread is going downhill
    Abandon-Thread.gif

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    RTW would never happen nationwide. Unions would crumble and pensions would be lost. Unions officials will not work for free. If it wasn't for unions btw, you would be making about $10/hr less than you are now. Unions SET the standards.

Umm... isnt that the entire purpose of RTW....:n00b:

Im not saying they shouldnt exsist... Like I said, they served their purpose killing off tyranical employers. They made jobs more safe and employees more benefits... but they are taking a huge toll on a already hurting economy...

Im not pro-union, Im pro-middle class... Remember the boycotting at the capital over the RTW thing...??? Well all those $45/hr + guys shouldnt have been shouting union, they should have been chanting middle class...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    trust me, I love people who have money... they do their part is stimulating economy. they bring me their big trucks to dump stupid money into them.

but when they cause companies to close their doors cause they would rather take unemployment and keep their union 'pride' over a small salary cut or the fact they are not getting a raise is rediculous..... it makes them as bad as the employers that caused the rise of the union....

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Im not pro-union, Im pro-middle class... Remember the boycotting at the capital over the RTW thing...??? Well all those $45/hr + guys shouldnt have been shouting union, they should have been chanting middle class...
    I was there that day for something unrelated. How many Indiana locals were easily identifiable as I walked through the crowd? I can only think of two, but there were bunches from Illinois, Ohio, Michigan and even one bus from Kentucky...I wish I could take a day with pay to go demonstrate for something.
    I'm not anti-union, I am a member of two unions and was local chair for one of them. The unions need to go back to their true roots, not the b.s. mythology. Be socially relevant to the membership. Give people a reason to want to be in the union without the rhetoric that most don't believe.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Does anyone need packing peanuts? I've had a couple of deliveries this week and now have a box full of these things. I am loathe to just throw them away, but if nobody needs them I'll trash em.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Does anyone need packing peanuts? I've had a couple of deliveries this week and now have a box full of these things. I am loathe to just throw them away, but if nobody needs them I'll trash em.

Umm, sure..... Just leave em at the Clubhouse and I'll pick em up..... Eventually.

How big a box you talkin? I could some for my eBay stuff. But not a boat load.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom