Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Where can I get 9mm people? Anybody know?... Bueller?...Bueller?...
    Who the hell robs and kills a 76 year old lady?....I can only shake my head in shame of what society has become. Another side note it looks like I will be attending my first ever meet and shoot! Im nervous someone will drop one of my guns and scratch it or something...lol. Still not sure what I am bringing so I will wait to say, but I have stuff to donate for prizes...so who should I deliver it to? Jedi? or the Cigar Night? I want to go but im training for a tough mudder so I cannot be smoking cigars and killing my lungs. I could stop in to introduce myself and say hi though. Anyway carry on people...

afraid we are going to scratch your guns. hum... be more afraid ghat jedi might PINK them. :p
    you do not have to go to a meet I shoot and share your guns.
    or go and take any food
    or go and shoot anything even your own stuff.

the meet & shoot is a social event with food and guns but its laid back.
    as for gift be default that would be me.
    are you coming to our JULY meet & shoot?
    i ask becuase july is o7r biggest one and i have at least 2 'big' prizes to give out and repeater is donating soem as well. so we could either use yours for the apr or lump with wkth ju.y for even more. the typica
    prize is just $5 gift card. but july is our special month as we will be having a bacon cook-off as well as a bling, bling, shoot out and several other things. lining up the prizes right now as well as inviting indy mods and southern ingo member who come once a year.

sry on phone typing this.

Kinda, but mine has a square hopper, not a round one. When seating the CCI's, I need both hands, and sometimes, the assistance of my bench to fully seat them.

stop being a wuss!
    i use that tool for my cci primers for .45 and it is not that hard.
    i'm the only wuss allowed here since i like pink and if i'm not crying a redneck like you cant either. :rofl:

are you sure you are doing it right.

The media circus is back for the evening news run ...

Anyone want to come over and say hello to me ... while OC'ing? These Chicago media folks would have a stroke. :laugh:

are you crazy you are in st. john. use 'thugs' remember the last time one of our boys were in st john. paging... bill b.... paging bill b...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm going to cry ... I can't get out right now and probably wouldn't make it in time anyway. :( :(

i would buy it for you & then charge you the following.

- new lake county tax
    - sj resident tax
    - sj snob tax
    - ammo shortage tax
    - south of us-30 tax
    - tax on top of tax cause you own guns

so you still want it?

=)
    btw how much is it?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    i would buy it for you & then charge you the following.

- new lake county tax
    - sj resident tax
    - sj snob tax
    - ammo shortage tax
    - south of us-30 tax
    - tax on top of tax cause you own guns

so you still want it?

=)
    btw how much is it?

$23

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Just about three or four blocks east of Hart or Sheffield and 93rd, about a mile south of RT 30/ Dyer Fire Station

This ^^

Western edge of town, north of 93rd ... Edgewood Subdivision. They're done with their reports now. Packing up and outta here ... :rockwoot:... my dog can now go poop in peace.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:

Bricks of Aguila .22lr have been popping up on Midway USA all afternoon at about .06/round ... HOWEVER ... a $15 shipping charge kills the deal! :xmad: Midway used to be ok ... they suck now.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    This ^^

Western edge of town, north of 93rd ... Edgewood Subdivision. They're done with their reports now. Packing up and outta here ... :rockwoot:... my dog can now go poop in peace.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:

Bricks of Aguila .22lr have been popping up on Midway USA all afternoon at about .06/round ... HOWEVER ... a $15 shipping charge kills the deal! :xmad: Midway used to be ok ... they suck now.
    Had to get over to Hog Haven for dinner.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    This ^^

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:

Now I remember. It's been a while since I was in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom