• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I usually go to Cabelas for my UA stuff. Last time I was there they had the 1/4 zip fleeces that are usually $55 for like $30.

It happens randomly where they'll have prices $10-20 below the UA site.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Where can I get 9mm people? Anybody know?... Bueller?...Bueller?...
    Who the hell robs and kills a 76 year old lady?....I can only shake my head in shame of what society has become. Another side note it looks like I will be attending my first ever meet and shoot! Im nervous someone will drop one of my guns and scratch it or something...lol. Still not sure what I am bringing so I will wait to say, but I have stuff to donate for prizes...so who should I deliver it to? Jedi? or the Cigar Night? I want to go but im training for a tough mudder so I cannot be smoking cigars and killing my lungs. I could stop in to introduce myself and say hi though. Anyway carry on people...

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Packing up the car getting ready to head off the the airport so I can be molested by a TSA worker. I want an old guy with jiggly hands to frisk me. Not sure what kind of internet access I'll have, so you may (or may not) hear from me for about 9 days.

Don't forget about the OPEN CARRY CIGAR NIGHT on April 11 at the cigar lounge. LINKY=>https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rs_open_carry_night_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

Say Larry, did you hear about the guy with no arms, no legs who was laying on the front porch? His name is Mat.

Or did you hear about the guy with no arms, no legs and was hanging on the wall? Yup, his name is Art. Funny thing, but Art is the brother of the guy with no arms, no legs and lays around the attic . . . his name is Dusty.

Don't forget his cousin - no arms and no legs in the swimming pool...... His name was Bob:):

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The media circus is back for the evening news run ...

Anyone want to come over and say hello to me ... while OC'ing? These Chicago media folks would have a stroke. :laugh:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Where can I get 9mm people? Anybody know?... Bueller?...Bueller?...
    Who the hell robs and kills a 76 year old lady?....I can only shake my head in shame of what society has become. Another side note it looks like I will be attending my first ever meet and shoot! Im nervous someone will drop one of my guns and scratch it or something...lol. Still not sure what I am bringing so I will wait to say, but I have stuff to donate for prizes...so who should I deliver it to? Jedi? or the Cigar Night? I want to go but im training for a tough mudder so I cannot be smoking cigars and killing my lungs. I could stop in to introduce myself and say hi though. Anyway carry on people...

If you're worried about a gun, you don't have to let anyone shoot it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom