• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    RTW would never happen nationwide. Unions would crumble and pensions would be lost. Unions officials will not work for free. If it wasn't for unions btw, you would be making about $10/hr less than you are now. Unions SET the standards.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    btw...

h2668DFFC

and
    michel2007.jpg

Sure does feel good to get a haircut and shower and be able to BREATH!
    I think the worse is over now. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the rice & crackers down for more than a few hours.

If not come here KLB... let me give you a hug! **COUGH** **COUGH**
    :laugh:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Non union... thats why you guys dont bring us work

Sorry to **** in your wheaties, but this IS a false statement... I have been with Republic for 8 yrs and we have shipped several trucks to your place. One in fact a few weeks ago, our boom truck. We have our own PartsChangers (2 shifts) and when we have some more involved and want cheap labor we send it to your place. :p

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Hi,
    Just wanted to say hello to my fellow NWI guys on here. First time posting on this forum. Also, I had the pleasure of meeting sadclown today at Blythes. He set me up with a very nice rig..Larue PredaTAR 5.56, Trijicon scope and a Spikes comp. He also invited me to the cigar lounge to meet up with some of you. Looking forward to that. Once I figure out how to post pics, I'll do so!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hi,
    Just wanted to say hello to my fellow NWI guys on here. First time posting on this forum. Also, I had the pleasure of meeting sadclown today at Blythes. He set me up with a very nice rig..Larue PredaTAR 5.56, Trijicon scope and a Spikes comp. He also invited me to the cigar lounge to meet up with some of you. Looking forward to that. Once I figure out how to post pics, I'll do so!

Welcome. Demotte hu? So you are a 'redneck' hu? :D In NWI we **ONLY** have thugs and rednecks. :D Thugs are those of us NORTH of US-30 in LAKE COUNTY. :rockwoot: Everyone else is a redneck. You are going to fit right in with us. Look at my sig for the list of upcoming events. We will be back at WINAMAC on 20 APR 2103.

What did you think of the new range at blythes? Did you get to use it? They recently remolded it.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Picked up this Ruger MKII 22/45 last night from a fellow INGOer;

DII_8881pw_zps8fe199c3.jpg

Its in excellent condition. Came with Ruger case, both mags, manual,etc, and nylon holster. All for $250.

:D :D :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Picked up this Ruger MKII 22/45 last night from a fellow INGOer;

DII_8881pw_zps8fe199c3.jpg

Its in excellent condition. Came with Ruger case, both mags, manual,etc, and nylon holster. All for $250.

:D :D :D

in a few months when the senate passees UBC you will have committed a felony in doing what you did above. :whistle: :n00b:

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Welcome. Demotte hu? So you are a 'redneck' hu? :D In NWI we **ONLY** have thugs and rednecks. :D Thugs are those of us NORTH of US-30 in LAKE COUNTY. :rockwoot: Everyone else is a redneck. You are going to fit right in with us. Look at my sig for the list of upcoming events. We will be back at WINAMAC on 20 APR 2103.

What did you think of the new range at blythes? Did you get to use it? They recently remolded it.

I'm sort of a hybrid I guess, born and raised in Scary Gary, moved to CP in the late seventies and now in Demotte. Always did have some redneck in me though!

I'll try to make it to the next shoot, was going to come to the last one, but ended up having to work.

By the way sadclown said I should post that I now own the coolest AR in NWI and that he is jealous...his words!! :D

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    This girl keeps messaging my online dating page and I'm trying to think of the best way to let her know I'm just not interested.

*woof*

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.

Forgot to mention...I didn't look at the new range. Actually, I didn't know about the remodel. Was thinking about going back tomorrow to shoot a few.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    This girl keeps messaging my online dating page and I'm trying to think of the best way to let her know I'm just not interested.

*woof*

Send her an explicit email detailing how you like mayonnaise rubbed into your chest hair while midgets throw lunch meat at you. See if she's down, if she is call her a dirty liar.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm sort of a hybrid I guess, born and raised in Scary Gary, moved to CP in the late seventies and now in Demotte. Always did have some redneck in me though!

I'll try to make it to the next shoot, was going to come to the last one, but ended up having to work.

By the way sadclown said I should post that I now own the coolest AR in NWI and that he is jealous...his words!! :D

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :runaway: :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom