Not open for further replies.

thegunshow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valpo
    Hmmm, I don't have one of those.

Can you make it to the next OPEN CARRY NIGHT at the 1101 Cigar Lounge? :dunno:

LINK => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rs_open_carry_night_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

Planning on it... I'll be happy to bring it

thegunshow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valpo
    The plastic or polymer one is fde the black one is in fact offset... Lemme know which one. I'll put your name on the grip as well

I would be interested in the grip and EITHER of the light mounts. Is one black and one Coyote? If so probably black...looks to be off set as well? Let me know what you might need, don't have the detent though.

Andy does, some of us in CP as well.

ALSO as a pay it forward I will offer up these two remaining items to NWI members for free. I know they aren't as nice as thegunshow's stuff, but someone might have a use for them.

*Standard A2 grip
    *Weaver see through .22 rings
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/parts_and_accessories/270964-5_safe_clearout.html

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I watch that and one of the many things that went through my head was "I wish I was that flexible"

If I watch that video, and my mind sees you dancing, I'm gonna be very upset.

gotta say, the only part of that that really made me go "whoa" was the way she can shake her boobs (ok and her butt) I can't do it like that. guess I ought to practice.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    GB, I think the point of both mine, and actaeon's post, are to highlight the problems to the taxpayers and show how much taxes we pay for stuff that is not the government's job to pay!

I still love the thread on INGO by the guys bit***ng about the cancellation of some "air shows" and how they enjoy them. To wit I ask, when did it become the government's job to entertain us on the weekends? Seriously, why are airshows paid for, or at least many of the air show attractions like the Blue Angels, paid for by TAX DOLLARS at all? Want to put on an airshow then charge ticket and parking prices, use that $$$ to pay for the Blue Angels to come to your show.

As stated before, it does come from the recruiting budget, just like NASCAR and the Hot Rod cars for the military as well. Both are believed to help get the face of the military out there, and as Actaeon said, for most the civilians, especially anymore, this might be their only chance to see military people as well as what we spend on some of our military budget. I do believe as stated though, most of the money is recouped back through ticket sales, and money generated as well. More then a third of the people going to the air shows are going just to see the military show up, which if they are not anymore, shuts down more then a couple air shows, as well as losing all that money being generated. Sometimes you have to spend money to make it, and this is actually one of their better ideas, as opposed to most the ways that they flush money that does nothing to generate money. Just my :twocents: though.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    GB, I think the point of both mine, and actaeon's post, are to highlight the problems to the taxpayers and show how much taxes we pay for stuff that is not the government's job to pay!

I still love the thread on INGO by the guys bit***ng about the cancellation of some "air shows" and how they enjoy them. To wit I ask, when did it become the government's job to entertain us on the weekends? Seriously, why are airshows paid for, or at least many of the air show attractions like the Blue Angels, paid for by TAX DOLLARS at all? Want to put on an airshow then charge ticket and parking prices, use that $$$ to pay for the Blue Angels to come to your show.

Oh some of the people might learn all about it next tax season when they only get 1099-Rs as their employers kick them off the books and they have to pay all the taxes themselves.

I pulled an Andy and woke up late. No M&S for me.

L for ....

Jedi, I have one. Hmmm ... at $0.04/round ... that's $4 you're offering. I don't think so. How about I let you have it at the "just for thug" rate of (2) .22 bulk packs? :laugh:

Clif45, make him give you some of that $0.04/round .22lr ... don't let him have it for free. Two or three bulk packs of .22lr sounds about right. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure Walmart will not sell ammunition between 2200-0600 or something similar to those hours.

NO!!!!! It's all mine!!! I'm not sharing!!! NEVER!!!!
    GreedyGirl.jpg

My precious!!! my precious!!!!

Well guys and girls, Blythes Valpo got second place in gun shop of the year. Thanks to all of you who voted for us.

What we lost! I DEMAND A RECALL!!! They cheated. They double, triple voted. They did not allow our dead relatives to vote. Where is Obama he was suppose to help us! WTH!!!!! :D

We barely make it to 2nd place by the skin on our chin-chin! :laugh:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon... that sure is limber....

Now I feel old....

I've got a thought but I better keep it to myself....

bad bad bad bad bad.... OK back to looking for a piece of property for the Gunbunies Ranch...

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    My pillows are starting to go flat again. Even if I buy the expensive ones, within a month they are flat... hopefully in a few more weeks they will be flat enough to just use 2 as one and I can sleep all gooder better.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Okay Sadclown, we voted, now where's the rep??? Pay back is a B----.:laugh:

GB, it is not the insurance companies that make HC so expensive, but your favorite, the .gov. Insurance won't pay if you or somebody didn't jump through the right hoop. They can't pay it all, that shtuff is expensive, and they need to make money to please the stock holders. The real reason is that docs and hospitals know what % of the bill the .gov will reimburse. So, if that number is 33% they just multiply the break even number by 3. That number 33% x 3 is what out of pocket payers, and the insurance companies get billed. So, as the .gov pays docs and hospitals less and less, we pay more and more.

Just thought I'd brighten your day :D.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom