Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    anyone have an antenna j-mount they don't use that they want to get rid of? That's the pipe and bracket generally used for Dish or direct tv dishes.

I will look tomorrow to see if my neighbor threw his out or not when he did his roof. if it hasnt been stolen yet I will grab it for you. I will also look around for another one jedi, or if you still need them by the time roofing season comes around I can easily get a few.

thanks!! want to get a better over the air antenna this year and install it in the attic.

Don't miss use the word boobs....

They are a very beautiful part of this crap we call life....

Something to treasure and hold... um....

Taxes and politicians, well thier just down right disgusting..

DK... my bad for not checking... wife was kicking me for dragging her out there the rest of the day...

Gonna fix it all though... there's a nice piece of property for sale down in the hills.... in one of the State Forests with a spring fed pond and plenty of range area... Just got to find a buyer and find some customers down there and I won't have any reason to leave the property anymore... LOL...

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    that's venice i believe, svagatti is in the strip mall by DQ further east.

That's right, I forgot what the name was of that crappy, overprice restaurant.

Well I went to Cabelas yesterday and the gun section was a mad house. I was able to pick my son a Daisy pellet gun. It was a total surprise to him and he said he wasn't going to believe me until we paid for it. I asked a few worker there if they knew who "The Internet Guy"(lowend) was and they looked at me like I was stupid. Oh well, I tryied to look for ya. Bad part of the day was my wife still won't let me show my son my guns.

Well of to church soon, y'all enjoy your Palm Sunday.....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    To all the boobs that say, "you don't pay so much. It's not bad"
    I tell them I wish they would get rid of all these separate taxes.
    No property, sales, income, gaming, or whatever.

Pick one way.
    Then make the person write 1 single check once a year for their tax.
    No auto withdrawal every paycheck so you don't see it.
    Make them write the check.

There'd be something done the next day.
    The problem with your plan is that there is no separation of powers, all the money would go the the Federal government, making for an even stronger centralized power base in Washington DC. How about we modify your plan?

I'd prefer that you have to write 4 checks.
    • One to the LOCAL government (township, town or city in which you live)
    • One to the COUNTRY government
    • One to the STATE government
    • One to the FEDERAL government
    Let each one come with a summary bill that shows what services each provides. Have all 4 of them due the same day. And have each one come with the names and phone numbers of the people who represent you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The problem with your plan is that there is no separation of powers, all the money would go the the Federal government, making for an even stronger centralized power base in Washington DC. How about we modify your plan?

I'd prefer that you have to write 4 checks.
    • One to the LOCAL government (township, town or city in which you live)
    • One to the COUNTRY government
    • One to the STATE government
    • One to the FEDERAL government
    Let each one come with a summary bill that shows what services each provides. Have all 4 of them due the same day. And have each one come with the names and phone numbers of the people who represent you.

I could live with that.
    It would make people realize how much they paid.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Screw paying them so they can spend recklessly.... I say we go back to donating if we feel like it to the fed... which is the way it all started in the first place...

I say the Gov doesn't pay for anything that isn't within it's design...

No more support programs, no more messing with what I can or should own... no more giving money to far off foreigners that are just going to use it to nuke my nieghborhood anyway...

If I kept 57% more of my money that I make by the sweat of my labor and can't figure out how to save some for retirement then I'm stupid and need to deal with it...

Public aid is what the churches are all about anyways....

Now to fix the medical mess.... get rid of the insurance companies as they are who screwed it all up anyways... If the insurance companies didn't come along and tell the pharmicuticals and doctors that they could charge a arm and leg for thier services then the doctors would charge what they felt was payable by thier customers. Instead the insurance companies come along and tell them money is no problem, and then they get indocrinated into the idea that they can charge whatever they want and the insurance company will pay it and the insurance company gets a forever paying customer.... push forward and the insurance company now limits and picks and chooses thier clients and the rest are stuck with these outrageous prices....

Sorry about the rant but it's all true...

Hope you guys have a good day on the range today out at the M&S... gonna miss it... See you guys next time though...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    GB, I think the point of both mine, and actaeon's post, are to highlight the problems to the taxpayers and show how much taxes we pay for stuff that is not the government's job to pay!

I still love the thread on INGO by the guys bit***ng about the cancellation of some "air shows" and how they enjoy them. To wit I ask, when did it become the government's job to entertain us on the weekends? Seriously, why are airshows paid for, or at least many of the air show attractions like the Blue Angels, paid for by TAX DOLLARS at all? Want to put on an airshow then charge ticket and parking prices, use that $$$ to pay for the Blue Angels to come to your show.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Svago was in the small strip mall next to the Speedway on the North side of 30. There is also a Pops and Martini Bar in there. They moved across the street into the strip mall by DQ and renamed it to Svagatti.

Dos Patrons moved into the spot Svago was and I have heard very good things about it.

The cigars I bought were from Updown Cigar:: Home. Nice shop, small, but big selection. I ended up with a Tatuaje, I think limited release series, and a Quesada Oktoberfest.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm with you Melensdad... Just was ranting about something that will never change...

I have issues with "wrong" and "stupidity"... and sometimes come out of my shell over it...

TV... if you hurry you might still make it.... Slow down on 35 though as that county mounty likes to sit there around the Toto exit...

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Valpo walmart had 7 hundred round wwb of 40 s&w 165 grain in stock at 1 am. Really considering getting some. Just bought some at bass pro yesterday morning thanks to a gift card Haha. Anyone find 22? Bass pro only had like 50 round mini mag I just would like a bulk pack lol

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm with you Melensdad... Just was ranting about something that will never change...

I have issues with "wrong" and "stupidity"... and sometimes come out of my shell over it...

TV... if you hurry you might still make it.... Slow down on 35 though as that county mounty likes to sit there around the Toto exit...
    Didn't come because I knew I'd basically have to leave not long after arriving.

thegunshow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valpo
    Freebies...or i'll take something in trade...

Magpul Trigger Guard

Magpul Miad Grip..New just outta package

Aluminum flashlight mount

Single stack speed loader 9mm or 380

Flashlight Mount

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom