Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I need a bolt catch detent...

I'll put your name on the trigger guard....I'm in valpo but am out in Lake county a lot.

Hmmm, I don't have one of those.

Can you make it to the next OPEN CARRY NIGHT at the 1101 Cigar Lounge? :dunno:

LINK => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rs_open_carry_night_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    i need one as well so if someone has one I will give you 100 rds of .22lr for it.
    :rofl: beat that bill b! :p

Jedi, I have one. Hmmm ... at $0.04/round ... that's $4 you're offering. I don't think so. How about I let you have it at the "just for thug" rate of (2) .22 bulk packs? :laugh:

Clif45, make him give you some of that $0.04/round .22lr ... don't let him have it for free. Two or three bulk packs of .22lr sounds about right. :laugh:

Valpo walmart had 7 hundred round wwb of 40 s&w 165 grain in stock at 1 am. Really considering getting some. Just bought some at bass pro yesterday morning thanks to a gift card Haha. Anyone find 22? Bass pro only had like 50 round mini mag I just would like a bulk pack lol

I'm pretty sure Walmart will not sell ammunition between 2200-0600 or something similar to those hours.

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Freebies...or i'll take something in trade...
    Magpul Miad Grip..New just outta package

Aluminum flashlight mount

Flashlight Mount
    I would be interested in the grip and EITHER of the light mounts. Is one black and one Coyote? If so probably black...looks to be off set as well? Let me know what you might need, don't have the detent though.

Anybody else live In cedar lake?
    Andy does, some of us in CP as well.

ALSO as a pay it forward I will offer up these two remaining items to NWI members for free. I know they aren't as nice as thegunshow's stuff, but someone might have a use for them.

*Standard A2 grip
    *Weaver see through .22 rings
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/parts_and_accessories/270964-5_safe_clearout.html

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    GB, I think the point of both mine, and actaeon's post, are to highlight the problems to the taxpayers and show how much taxes we pay for stuff that is not the government's job to pay!

I still love the thread on INGO by the guys bit***ng about the cancellation of some "air shows" and how they enjoy them. To wit I ask, when did it become the government's job to entertain us on the weekends? Seriously, why are airshows paid for, or at least many of the air show attractions like the Blue Angels, paid for by TAX DOLLARS at all? Want to put on an airshow then charge ticket and parking prices, use that $$$ to pay for the Blue Angels to come to your show.

I think the airshows are advertisement.
    Many of todays pilots saw airshows and dreamed.
    Also, it gives the public a chance to see the military they are paying for. For some, it is the ONLY part they see.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Don't miss use the word boobs....

Gonna fix it all though... there's a nice piece of property for sale down in the hills.... in one of the State Forests with a spring fed pond and plenty of range area... Just got to find a buyer and find some customers down there and I won't have any reason to leave the property anymore... LOL...

He's got this dream about buyin' some land
    He's gonna give up the booze and the one night stands
    And then he'll settle down in some quiet little town
    And forget about everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSIw09oqsYo

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I think the airshows are advertisement.
    Many of todays pilots saw airshows and dreamed.
    Also, it gives the public a chance to see the military they are paying for. For some, it is the ONLY part they see.
    OK then use the recruiting budget to pay for it and have recruiters tables close to the audience.

But the problem with your logic is that many of the sky divers, acrobatics, etc are not military. Oh sure, the Blue Angels buzz by with their smoke trails and the Coast Guard helicopters pull people out of water all to the amazement of the crowd but that probably means that they are subsidizing the non-military craft.

Again, I have to ask, when did it become the job of the government to entertain us? Isn't that just taking our tax dollars and then spending them to make us smile?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    OK then use the recruiting budget to pay for it and have recruiters tables close to the audience.

But the problem with your logic is that many of the sky divers, acrobatics, etc are not military. Oh sure, the Blue Angels buzz by with their smoke trails and the Coast Guard helicopters pull people out of water all to the amazement of the crowd but that probably means that they are subsidizing the non-military craft.

Again, I have to ask, when did it become the job of the government to entertain us? Isn't that just taking our tax dollars and then spending them to make us smile?

I'm not talking about the civilians.
    In regard to the military planes (Blue Angels, Thunderbolts, etc.) it's more of a long term investment.
    It isn't the job of them to entertain us.
    Air shows are often paid for by the vendors that work there. The town may have to pay, but they get their money back from the vendor.
    It is not that way everywhere. I don't know what each place does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom