Not open for further replies.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Hey
    Any of you guys up there heard of Precision Cartridge company? I have never heard of them before Saturday. Didn't know they existed.

A few years ago I ran a case with no issues. Now I have seen a lot of inconsistency when it comes to sizing, similar to about 25 out of 50 rounds not fitting into the chamber nicely, or not fitting into the chamber at all. I also have my suspicions about some loads there, that I would love to learn more about.

My recommendation is to stay away.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    the only rounds that have EVER jammed in my Walther were from Precision Cartidge...

oh, and the countless shells Iv'e had to dig out of my AR from them.... NO THANKS

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So anyone know what this pump cost?
    2400 Battery Backup Sump Pumps | PHCC Pro Series Sump Pumps

Tiger Plumbing quote me a price of $1395 for the backup battery sump pump. :wow:
    It's more expensive then Hessville Plumbing but then again it is a different pump.
    The sump pump they want to use is can't be purchased by a non-plumber which I think it BS!

Anyone have one of these? Based on a quick google search it appears that both pumps from both plumbers are good, high qulaity stuff. The one linked above has a bit more bells and whistle I think in terms of alarms. Not sure I life the fact that it's a submerssible one like the main pump.

More research I think it needed. :faint:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well Jedi, it's just me, but since you have a genny, why not just go with 2 regular pumps?
    Main pump runs normally.
    B/U pump set to pump at a higher level, ie if main pump breaks.
    You can have a horn on the B/U, so you know if it runs. Otherwise main could break and you wouldn't know. And a switch on the horn, to silence it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well Jedi, it's just me, but since you have a genny, why not just go with 2 regular pumps?
    Main pump runs normally.
    B/U pump set to pump at a higher level, ie if main pump breaks.
    You can have a horn on the B/U, so you know if it runs. Otherwise main could break and you wouldn't know. And a switch on the horn, to silence it.

I have though of this but alas the genny is a manual operation (ie. I have to be home to set it up) also if it's still raining you should not run the genny outside. So having 2 electrical ones is still an issue.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Tiger Plumbing quote me a price of $1395 for the backup battery sump pump. :wow:
    It's more expensive then Hessville Plumbing but then again it is a different pump.
    The sump pump they want to use is can't be purchased by a non-plumber which I think it BS!

Anyone have one of these? Based on a quick google search it appears that both pumps from both plumbers are good, high qulaity stuff. The one linked above has a bit more bells and whistle I think in terms of alarms. Not sure I life the fact that it's a submerssible one like the main pump.

You need to call Leeps Supply to get a price for sump pumps. Merrillville store is (219)756-5337.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have though of this but alas the genny is a manual operation (ie. I have to be home to set it up) also if it's still raining you should not run the genny outside. So having 2 electrical ones is still an issue.

Well, I understand the manual part. But for the rain.... I built a Snoopy roof.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well, I understand the manual part. But for the rain.... I built a Snoopy roof.

:dunno:
    peanuts-snoopy-roof-2410230.jpg

;)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Did you google the pump for sale? I find multiple sites that sell that pump.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Need to get a lawn mower here soon. Or find a way to start bribing neighbors into cutting my grass for free. Hmm, wonder how that will work out?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom