• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Gonna be getting the bonfire going soon. Its a big one, about 20' across, 8' high. I figure it will burn about 30' high before it settles down, then it should smolder for a couple days.

Anybody interested in buying some hostas plants?
    How much? What varieties? Its one of the few plants that my dogs can't seem to kill.

This should come to no shock, but my neighbor just went by in his golf cart on the sideway drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette! I officially have updated my neighborhood to Hillbilly Haven!

Its been something like mudder truck fiesta up and down my road. Apparently someone got a new one and invited some of his buddies over? Keep going up and down the road trying to see who can make the most noise???

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    hungry now
    just finished a nice run of 150 .30 carbine rounds.
    sux that i cant find an rcbs pro 2000 now that i have the money sure would cut down on reloading time.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    melensdad; said:
    How much? What varieties? Its one of the few plants that my dogs can't seem to kill.

I believe they are green and white. What ive seen price wise is $5-$10 per plant so I would say $5 per plant for u. Unless you think thats not a fair price.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    next thing we are gonna here on the scanner is some redneck burned down his house by starting a fire in his yard. :p

Nah, I took precautions, I got some beers and some lawn chairs and a couple good old boys named bubba and bubba JR who are hanging around on 'fire patrol' in the neighborhood. They like to say: Hold my beer and watch this . . . It usually leads to some laughter. So we got it all under control.

I believe they are green and white. What ive seen price wise is $5-$10 per plant so I would say $5 per plant for u. Unless you think thats not a fair price.
    Sure. Got 5 of them?

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    :ar15:
    Nah, I took precautions, I got some beers and some lawn chairs and a couple good old boys named bubba and bubba JR who are hanging around on 'fire patrol' in the neighborhood. They like to say: Hold my beer and watch this . . . It usually leads to some laughter. So we got it all under control.
    You invited my brothers and not me:xmad::draw:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Lets just say precision they ain't, at least in my experience.
    On two separate occasions years apart I got burned with wild inconsistency in their loadings.
    And when I spoke to the owner I told him I picked it up at the CP gun show, he said "I've never sold to the CP gunshow" and he refused to stand by his product.

Others who I trust have used PCI with good results, and others had experiences similar to mine. It's a roll of the dice for sure.

Last edited:

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    Really?? I thought the ammo looked very good and priced resonable too? I did look at their website. I was mostly surprised we had an ammo facility in our neck of the woods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom