Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    speaking of ouch...
    I just "ran" 1.67 miles in 26:47 after taking two weeks off because of school, floods, etc. Now in addition to feeling like I'm gonna hurl my back is in "bone on bone" mode...I'm going to go cry now.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Might have to order one of these!:laugh:

31Lq0OYw2DL._SX385_.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You need some pain killers with a scotch chaser.... I mean..... Ok, just ignore that...

My everything is getting sore too though... ammo production for the Gunbunnies firearms training coming up in couple weeks is killing me... This use to be a "find the best price and buy it event " Not anymore with these outrageous prices and the lack of ammo availability...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody in crown point wanna come give me a jump over by the anytime fitness near the attack and van til here? Lol

I left my lights on like a noob

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    TV, we could always go out to a long firing range and do some running and gunning... unfortunately between my old POS body and your aparent condition from last night we wouldn't want to talk about the experience later on...

On the other hand we could just get TNS4 out there and feel doubly bad as he can move... but watching him might reduce those carbs you put on... maybe.... well maybe from the dizzy feeling and the natural results you would have less of the contents from last night... or ya you could just go to a gym... I got insulin though... just saying...

We could run "light the fuse" with sprints every 25 yards instead of walking in between. That will burn off anything you've got.

I really need to get out. It seems the only time I shoot anymore is when it is below 30, some sort of rain/snow mix, and windy. Today would be great.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    This should come to no shock, but my neighbor just went by in his golf cart on the sideway drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette! I officially have updated my neighborhood to Hillbilly Haven!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    On to other news, heard from a reliable source that my name is at the top of the list for the promotion I'm interviewing for next week. There's also several key players rooting for me. And also have been told the interview may just be a formality.

So pending the interview and maybe job offer. I'll have to decide if the longer, at least 50% more a week, hours. The slight increase in pay. The more responsibility. And the opportunity for bonuses and further advancement are worth accepting.

Still trying to figure in a yearly wage to ask for at the interview, along with figuring a number that is acceptable. Union is so much easier, knowing this is what you get paid as opposed to how much do you want to get paid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom