Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    TV, we could always go out to a long firing range and do some running and gunning... unfortunately between my old POS body and your aparent condition from last night we wouldn't want to talk about the experience later on...

On the other hand we could just get TNS4 out there and feel doubly bad as he can move... but watching him might reduce those carbs you put on... maybe.... well maybe from the dizzy feeling and the natural results you would have less of the contents from last night... or ya you could just go to a gym... I got insulin though... just saying...

Thats the best time to train. When you are sick, tired, sore, etc. That way you know what you really can do when you aren't at your best. After all, bad crap never happens when you are tip top and expecting it. Also, if you are running and gunning while you are tired, beat up, etc, you will find out what you are doing sloppy, what is doing wrong. Just like shooting, the more tired you are, the more your mistakes are amplified and you can see whats wrong. Makes it easier to correct. The best training is going to be something that you get your butt handed to you, cause then you are learning. If you already think you are doing something right, then your mind is closed and cannot learn. Just my :twocents:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Found a Bushnell Trophy 3-9x40 that I completely forgot I owned. I might throw this on my M1A until I can buy something better.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Repeter1977, I'm with you but everyday since I turned about 34 I've been at my worst so...... OK when I broke my foot I was at a all time low...

Ya, ran some ipsc type pistol drills last year and figured out you really can fall off your bike and not be able to get back on it and ride it the same way again... without a lot of more practice.... Something with age....

Ever so often you feel 21 again and you make major mistakes....

Well fixing computers and making more ammo today.... hooray....

GBolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bonfire pic, adjusted
    15ycd2r.jpg

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Heres a pic of shish kabobs we made yesterday, before the dog knocked over the grill. Luckily we had a lot more. I just rinsed these ones off anyways lol.
    20130427_173229_zpsf36c4893.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Repeter1977, I'm with you but everyday since I turned about 34 I've been at my worst so...... OK when I broke my foot I was at a all time low...

Ya, ran some ipsc type pistol drills last year and figured out you really can fall off your bike and not be able to get back on it and ride it the same way again... without a lot of more practice.... Something with age....

Ever so often you feel 21 again and you make major mistakes....

Well fixing computers and making more ammo today.... hooray....

Oh, believe me, i know about feeling worse. Thats why I had to make sure to shoot more often. I can't fight it out now any other way.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :faint:
    however, i did not know the pilgirms knew of star wars.
    & why a pilgrim avatar btw?
    that avatar is offensive and prompting gun violence you know. :rofl:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Since I probably shouldn't use my GB logo for my avatar, I've been looking for something with a lot of Tommy guns with a tad of italian in it... or a indian, but the indian doesn't seem to work with this being a gun forum and all...

Repeter... you got me beat on the feeling bad...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom