• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    just more proof that GLOCKs :puke: will kill you!

Silly Jedi ... can't tell the difference between operator error and equipment malfunction.

This is obviously a Hi-Point owner that picked up a GLOCK without permission or instruction. Unlike Hi-Points, you have to insert the magazines correctly and unlike Hi-Points, GLOCKs will not chamber a round backwards ... unless the Hi-Point owner was attempting to chamber the wrong caliber.

OR ...

This is a malicious Photoshopped posting by a jealous 1911 owner that secretly keeps a copy of GLOCK Annual under his pillow and secretly dreams of black guns and blowing up legos.

No other possibilities. :laugh:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Go home glock

You are drunk
    A4A2D698-E19C-4F3F-B14A-6FD60C7D2933-19927-00000DF14E5F167A.jpg

Sure can I get a ride, 1911 ??

Never mind ...

6ajy9a6y.jpg

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    & then one day we no longer heard or saw bill b again.
    the ministry of truth even went so far as labeling him as an undead and erased him from all records.
    You forget, Bill B runs mintruth, you little brother, can be be erased as well.
    you on some epic vacation or what? :dunno:
    Are you kidding, he "works" for .gov, every day is a vacation.

BTW ... anyone see me standing on the side of the road this morning next to my disabled vehicle? (Rt 30 by the old cigar lounge at Pine Island)
    If I had know I would have called in a MWAG report

My basement is almost totally dry now. Any wanna help me finish demo work?

Last edited:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    officially backed out of house... nothing ever will be mentioned about a new one ever until its done and done...

even though it costed me the gf, im glad i opened my eyes a bit to realize i never ever would get my money back out of it if **** were to hit the fan...

it was lik 2400 sqft

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You forget, Bill B runs mintruth, you little brother, can be be erased as well.

I have no illusion of that. We are all, already dead. Most just do not know
    it.

My basement is almost totally dry now. Any wanna help me finish demo work?

demo? What are you planning on demoing? Carpet removal was not enough?

officially backed out of house... nothing ever will be mentioned about a new one ever until its done and done...

even though it costed me the gf, im glad i opened my eyes a bit to realize i never ever would get my money back out of it if **** were to hit the fan...

it was lik 2400 sqft

[ame]http://youtu.be/oakAzf2dx9o[/ame]

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    If I had know I would have called in a MWAG report

No matter. I still had contact with the PoPo. Officer Friendly didn't notice or care or both (I was CC'ng). She was polite, professional, and nice enough to block a lane until the tow truck arrived.

@ CTC, Sorry to hear your plans and dreams didn't work out ... for now. You seemed pretty excited about that house. I think you got some good advice though. Better to cut your losses now and regroup. It's also way better to be sure about a long term commitment ... house or spouse.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I kinda doubt that. If US Is anything like Mittal, you will have the face to face interview, then the physical. Then not one but two or three drug test. Then you will be on probation for the first 1040 hours. Which means the company can let you go at any time with no cause. And the union has no say in it. In fact you are not even a Union member til you are off probation. All this being said. If you keep out of trouble and ignore everything acteon tries to tell you, you should be just fine.....:yesway:

I don't remember if it's 520 or 1040 hours. Yes keep your nose clean. Don't go violating safety rules. Don't throw temper tantrums. Etc.
    So, kinda DON'T do what I do.

BTW "dad" the new kids has passed you up.
    :faint:
    I still don't get how a guy that is always working has 196 post and is beating the rest of you losers.

callsign # of post in this thread
    jedi 537
    actaeon277 196
    CTC B4Z 170
    xfrostybeersx 168
    dansgotguns 166
    Raitekk 160
    melensdad 137

I didn't learn to "multi" quote till recently.
    And if I get a couple minutes break, I use this newfangled tablet to access INGO.
    And, I talk too much.

The question is, how much work can you get done with all those posts?

Quality not quantity...

Hey now. I resemble that remark. Or is it resent?

Go home glock

You are drunk
    A4A2D698-E19C-4F3F-B14A-6FD60C7D2933-19927-00000DF14E5F167A.jpg

What the heck? Stock photo, or your photo?

it was lik 2400 sqft

Sorry to hear about that. Are you guys for sure split?
    Buying a house can be stressful. Just saying, if things were ok before, you don't want a hasty decision.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Somebody's 10/22 :whistle: is nestled neatly between two black AR's with a black GLOCK on the shelf right above. A couple GLOCK mags are touching the barrel for good measure. Just sayin'. :laugh:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone know anything about portage countryside park?

It's a park.
    That's my limit.:ingo:

BTW ... anyone see me standing on the side of the road this morning next to my disabled vehicle? (Rt 30 by the old cigar lounge at Pine Island)

No matter. I still had contact with the PoPo. Officer Friendly didn't notice or care or both (I was CC'ng). She was polite, professional, and nice enough to block a lane until the tow truck arrived.

I was there around noon to 12:30 or so. I didn't see you, or I woulda stopped. Of course I was in a rush and might not have seen you.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Somebody's 10/22 :whistle: is nestled neatly between two black AR's with a black GLOCK on the shelf right above. A couple GLOCK mags are touching the barrel for good measure. Just sayin'. :laugh:

So does anyone know how to "undo" when typing on a Galaxy Tablet?
    I hate when I try to delete irrelevant text, and delete too much.

meh i just post n say f***** it!
    case in point this double quote

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana

it was lik 2400 sqft

sorry to hear that man, atleast you can focus on other things now, and completely forget about this

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ZA Now
    Top Bottom