• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Hey, check this out, I found it on the Internet.
    GB21apr13event.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Who was the member that gave me around 200 .22lr for the youth day event?
    Thug was it you?

Repeater I gave you that ammo to take home right? Or did I give it to mrobnoxiious???

Also we got a box of 525 as well from wolfeden and mrobnoxiious took it right or did you peter?
    Sry but my brain is mush now and i'm tired

No problem. You gave me the one bag, however, if you would like, I have some spare ammo cans that I can store it all in and save until the event. Just let me know if you want me to come grab what you have.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    great day at the range, and probably the least number of posts on here today as well. Wonder if that is just a coincidence? Hope everyone was able to enjoy the day today. I know I did, cleaned the weapons already too. Now to get caught up around here.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    The pictures everyone is painting about these searches in Boston for the bombing suspect. About how police knocked on everybody's door and said "can we take a look around"

Supposedly this is what happened. Scary, wrong, upsetting, irritating and the new America.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8[/ame]

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Another beautiful day out. Hmm, range weather again. If only we had a meet and shoot this weekend to enjoy the day out with friends.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Im looking for a arborist around Lowell CP area. I can cut branches and limbs myself, I need someone who is knowlegable about all aspects of trees. Does anyone have a recommendation?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Another beautiful day out. Hmm, range weather again. If only we had a meet and shoot this weekend to enjoy the day out with friends.

:nono:
    I liked the fact that we had a medium size group and not everyone and their mamma and babies daddy went. :laugh:

Do agree the weather looks to finally be getting nice!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW does anyone do or know someone that does plumbing. I'm thinking of getting a battery operated sump pump as an extra for the current electrical sump pump I have for a just in case.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    BTW does anyone do or know someone that does plumbing. I'm thinking of getting a battery operated sump pump as an extra for the current electrical sump pump I have for a just in case.

Tony Bilbro owns Hessville Plumbing. He's not an INGO member but he is pro-gun and hangs out at the cigar lounge. I know they install the battery back up sumps, one of my friends just had one installed by them last week.

Be aware, the professional plumbers will install a higher grade (more expensive) than you can get from Menards so expect to pay about $400 for one installed. But they will back it up with a warranty that you won't get from a box home center.

Im looking for a arborist around Lowell CP area. I can cut branches and limbs myself, I need someone who is knowlegable about all aspects of trees. Does anyone have a recommendation?
    Not an arborist, but a 'Master Gardener' owns GARDENS ON THE PRAIRIE on the Northeast side of town (approx 169th and Holtz Rd). Ask for Wayne. He should be able to get you in touch with someone who can do the job. I rely on them to answer all my problem questions that I can't figure out myself. Good people there.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks melensdad

It is these people?
    Hessville Plumbing | Northwest Indiana

and BTW I'm not interested in a 'from the box' sump pump. Heck if you have to run the battery sump pump then the s** has hit the fan as you have no electricity and perhaps water getting too close so I would rather have a solid quality until since it's really the last line of defense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom