620-1134PWaterCooler.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hey, where is everyone. Stopped by the gunbunnies poster signing at the surplus store on Summit.
    By the way, they moved the store. It's still on Summit, just a little down the street.

T-star and I got to talk bad about Jedi for a while.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey, where is everyone. Stopped by the gunbunnies poster signing at the surplus store on Summit.
    By the way, they moved the store. It's still on Summit, just a little down the street.

T-star and I got to talk bad about Jedi for a while.

:xmad: I'm going to get that stuff t-star and then we see how you talk. :laugh:

I still have to clean the carbine and deprime the brass but just not feeling it. Have a migraine and just feeling like staying all day on the couch.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    BTW :postpics: or else we won't believe you since you are ALWAYS WORKING!!!

I was on the way to work. And t star almost made me late.
    She was trying to "scowl" but apparently can't do it on command, unless Jedi is nearby.

No pics. 4 posters. Wanted pic with the 2 seater armored car, but was running late.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Hey there NWI INGO guys/gals.... Haven't been on for awhile but sitting in Boston airport. Experiencing this past week in Boston has been ... Well... Interesting... Lots of interesting gun discussion for the next cigar night. Spent wed -fri in Cambridge, watch the cops fly on Mass Ave at about 80 mph when officer collier was murdered half a mile from our hotel... Whew wee... I m missing Indiana!!!!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Hey there NWI INGO guys/gals.... Haven't been on for awhile but sitting in Boston airport. Experiencing this past week in Boston has been ... Well... Interesting... Lots of interesting gun discussion for the next cigar night. Spent wed -fri in Cambridge, watch the cops fly on Mass Ave at about 80 mph when officer collier was murdered half a mile from our hotel... Whew wee... I m missing Indiana!!!!

whoa! bad week to be in boston, ouch! glad you're safe.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana

Glad you made it back safely!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Cambridge is certainly an interesting city in which to be stuck, and an interesting time too.

I'm curious if it bothers anyone else here that the Watertown police did mandatory/so-called-voluntary searches of each and every home in some communities.

Personally I'm not sure I'd let them in, even if there was a bomber on the loose in my neighborhood. Oh if they had a warrant that would be one thing, but door to door searches with/or without the consent of the homeowners. Just not sure I'd allow it. Especially if they attempted to search on a day when the housekeeper is not there to clean the mess.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Cambridge is certainly an interesting city in which to be stuck, and an interesting time too.

I'm curious if it bothers anyone else here that the Watertown police did mandatory/so-called-voluntary searches of each and every home in some communities.

Personally I'm not sure I'd let them in, even if there was a bomber on the loose in my neighborhood. Oh if they had a warrant that would be one thing, but door to door searches with/or without the consent of the homeowners. Just not sure I'd allow it. Especially if they attempted to search on a day when the housekeeper is not there to clean the mess.

Yes, it bothers me a lot. I'm fighting in a couple threads about it.
    One guy seems to think terrorist are something new, and this is what has to be done. And has the nerve to say those that think otherwise live in thei parent's basement.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Yes, it bothers me a lot. I'm fighting in a couple threads about it.
    One guy seems to think terrorist are something new, and this is what has to be done. And has the nerve to say those that think otherwise live in thei parent's basement.

So he wants to give up his liberty for a bit of perceived safety? Whoa. He apparently has learned nothing from history.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Can you leave me your webber grill in your will please and put that in your will soon please cause the next thing we would know if that happened here is you would have been

a) dead shot by the police as they taught you were helping the suspect
    b) your house caught on fire source unknown
    c) never seen/heard from again

the purge and vaporize come to mind comrade. :(

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    FYI 14 - 28 APRIL 2013

Store: Menards
    Item: Water Cooler (5 gallons)
    Price: $17.99 - $8 (rebate) = $9.99

620-1134PWaterCooler.jpg

Should we get some for just the meet and shoots? Maybe one or two? Can keep them with the rifle racks. Let me know, message me if you want me to try and get a couple before the sale ends.

:nono:
    I liked the fact that we had a medium size group and not everyone and their mamma and babies daddy went. :laugh:

Do agree the weather looks to finally be getting nice!

Hey, my mommy didn't make this one, but she will be coming to the next one for sure. And no cobbler for you now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom