Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That didn't take long. The "terrorism expert" (media whore) on WGN, without a shred of evidence or any reason to say so, was already speculating that (loosely quoted) "tensions have been high since the Newtown shootings and that Gun Control votes are pending in the Senate."

"Never let a serious crisis go to waste" ~ Rahm Emanuel

If the gunners were as violent as the anti's thought, there wouldn't be any anti-s left.
    62797_462757553806481_609883655_n_zps55e47752.jpg

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    If these media whores could high jump as easily as they jump to conclusions, they would all be sporting a metric ton of gold medals.

Of course, there's also FB .... :rolleyes:

383055_357232397711006_1063441887_n.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You would have hated playing against me. You are the kind of player I would beeline towards. :D

n y i play on team so others protect me while we do objects. i dont mind having a low kill count when we win i did my part
    I can't watch. CNN has been showing the same short footage over and over. They brought out Al Qaeda without any evidence.:rolleyes:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    do u know y it raining. jedi on us 30 donating blood by bobs place lol run rednecks run

:facepalm:

Great ... the blood supply is tainted. :faint:

Post surgery males throughout the area will start playing with pink legos and develop an aversion to blood, sweat, and dirt.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    do u know y it raining. jedi on us 30 donating blood by bobs place lol run rednecks run

Is it red, or pink?

In other news, my Bi-polar stepfather just shot somebody trying to break in to his house.
    Details as I have them are guy broke into garage, my mothers half witted husband shot him in the leg probably with a shotgun, Both the suspect and the homo habilis father of my half-sister have been arrested.

The good news is as soon as MPD sees how unstable he is, he's going to be spending a few nights in the Dyer Dryer to get himself sorted out.

If he shot someone in the curtilage, why would they?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    In other news, my Bi-polar stepfather just shot somebody trying to break in to his house.
    Details as I have them are guy broke into garage, my mothers half witted husband shot him in the leg probably with a shotgun, Both the suspect and the homo habilis father of my half-sister have been arrested.

The good news is as soon as MPD sees how unstable he is, he's going to be spending a few nights in the Dyer Dryer to get himself sorted out.

never a dull moment around you is there. :dunno:

can't wait for this to make the times. really really suck's they omitted the comment section tho :xmad:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is it red, or pink?

Well I did the double red blood cell donation. Have never done that before as they hook you up to a machine. I was afraid of this method but the red cross guy said they really need O+ red blood cells for ERs and kids with leukemia.
    Donating Double Red Cells | Double Red Cell | Types of Blood Donation | Blood Donation | Blood Centers of the Pacific

He said it takes longer 30-45 mins but they take 2 pints of red blood and put back my plasma and saline. So i figured ok they need it so take it.

The process is actually less painful the the regular since the needle is smaller. 2 tubes are connected to you. Red blood comes out, the machine seperates it and does :dunno: with it then a light red (PINK almost) "liquid" your plasma/saline/some red blood gets put back into you.

So I guess I got some PINK blood back from the process!!! :rockwoot:
    They would not have protected you.
    :rolleyes: Yes they would. so :p

So, what are they paying for plasma now?:laugh:

Nothing. I typically only donate when the red cross come to my job. But they called me about 1 week ago saying they had a drive on US-30 and needed donors. They said I quality since it had been 56+ days and I figured well if you called OK fine.

Since I did the double donation I have to now wait 120 days before I can donate again which means I won't be able to donate at work anymore. So I'll have to donated again in the region.

Work does grant admin time for doing this but I have never used it.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My boss is fine. Good thing her niece was a fast runner. Yeah, I turned on WGN 10 minutes after, when I heard. "I'm not jumping to conclusions blah blah white supremacy group blah blah". The libs are drooling right now.

I haven't played any of those games in years. Who has the time. My flight simulator setup is bad a$$, though I haven't had time to use that in a over a year.

I looked at the post tribe, they have comments, but nobody cares.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom