Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Red fluid that started out inside a human.

how did you miss the part where his FIL shot (biden'd) somebody today? :dunno:

:rolleyes: I know it was blood goober! But did the blood land on cement flooring, wood flooring, carpet, is it on glass, wood, etc?
    Bleach and a power washer is going to do the trick. Granted you don't want that blood on you (rubber gloves).

You are asking Jedi THAT?

:rofl:

Hey!!!!

oh nooooooo

the house needs a roof and possibly water heater and furnace

Hum is that not how rednecks live with holes in the roof and no moderm water heaters so you warm up your water over the stove? :D

looks like rust coming from the top of it. inspector says hes never seen anything like it

Meh... if you don't take care of the rods in the water heater you will get rust at the top. Granted most heaters will give out before that occurs.

because Jedi broke it and tried to replace it with one made outta LEGOS

If I had done that he would NOT have a problem. LEGO bricks las forever since they are made of plastic vs the metal which will rust. :p

I'm pretty sure (Though could be wrong) Jedi was asking what is that needs CLEANED, not what needs cleaned up (IE, red fluid needs cleaned up, but is it carpet that needs cleaned? Linoleum? A pile of priceless antique paintings that were stored in the garage and got sprayed?). I believe its considered hazmat, but not sure at what point. IE, if a company comes out is it hazmat no matter what? If you clean it up is it hazmat? If you cut yourself and its your own blood is it ever hazmat/biohazard? I don't know the answer. Google provides one link on a .edu that states:

So at least in MA if you were to clean it up with case or two of Kotex you'd be ok.

TY!

night all

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    Well see this is the problem here too.
    My stepdad's episode of Hoarders is probably going to start out with my mother, sister and I retelling this story. He's a bit of a collector, garage where the "fluid" is, is packed to the brim with cardboard boxes, tools, and other random junk, floor to celing. So the "fluid" is literally on everything.

Bonfire!

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    I miss online gaming, my first gaming clan was with the original Call of Duty, we had a Belgium paratrooper in our clan who would game with us before he went to work in the mornings. My favorite gaming clan I have been in was a Call of Duty 2 clan =AL= (AfterLife). My brother and I were both members and we had about 20 members or so online most nights. We both worked 2nd shift at the time, so we would play about 2-3 hours a night. I stayed with the clan through COD: Modern Warfare, then the clan split, and I moved on.

Now instead of gaming I spend about an hour or so reading INGO, replacing one time waster with another.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Mother of god he did pull a Biden.

Side note, who cleans up the mess after a shooting? Homeowner? Is there a company that does this so my mother doesn't have to?

I think Porter's might do crime scene cleanup ... not sure.

There's also Aftermath or Advance CSC.

If it's not too bad, a sprayer from ACE Hardware, some latex gloves, a jug of bleach, some basic supplies (rags and brushes), and a burn barrel should do the trick.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    instead of bleach go to ajax in gary and get some stuff called pepcocide. the bottle says it kills everything, including the hiv. they sold it to us for killing mold, and it appears to work great for that, but its multipurpose

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Unfortunately, I work tomorrow or you could PM me with more details if you want to try remediation yourself. I wouldn't mind helping you out if it wasn't a massively involved scene.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom