• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Joe, rent a power washer, you said garage, right?

40 years. You'll do that a few times.:n00b: So you got the inspection? You can ask the homeowner to knock it off the price, or tell them to fly a kite.

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    how did you miss the part where his FIL shot (biden'd) somebody today? :dunno:

I'm pretty sure (Though could be wrong) Jedi was asking what is that needs CLEANED, not what needs cleaned up (IE, red fluid needs cleaned up, but is it carpet that needs cleaned? Linoleum? A pile of priceless antique paintings that were stored in the garage and got sprayed?). I believe its considered hazmat, but not sure at what point. IE, if a company comes out is it hazmat no matter what? If you clean it up is it hazmat? If you cut yourself and its your own blood is it ever hazmat/biohazard? I don't know the answer. Google provides one link on a .edu that states:

The State of Massachusetts under the amended State Sanitary Code (105 CMR 480.000) defines infectious waste (biohazardous) in the following manner.....BLOOD AND BLOOD PRODUCTS.
    Discarded bulk human blood and blood products in free draining, liquid state; body fluids contaminated with visible blood; and materials saturated/dripping with blood. Blood Products shall not include; feminine hygiene products.

So at least in MA if you were to clean it up with case or two of Kotex you'd be ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom