Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    & u should know that i can't offical thank u, the original sj snob. :p
    i've been thinking of getting one but not sure i got a keronse heater so not sure if i need the propane one. =) maybe if i find it cheap and used.

Costco has the big buddy on clearance for $80 or $90 I think there around $130 new. The wife is going there Tuesday. She can check it out then.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh, this is the classifieds now, is it?

its a lot of things for us true indiana residents.
    you too can become a true indiana resident and since yoir are in the northern part of the state for you we offer a discount. just pay 57% of your income as our new lake county non-resident tax and you can enjoy our company.

Costco has the big buddy on clearance for $80 or $90 I think there around $130 new. The wife is going there Tuesday. She can check it out then.

hum.. i'm not looking to spend more than $50 for this. it's a 3rd source of heat for me as i already have the kerosene heater. thanks for the offer.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    its a lot of things for us true indiana residents.
    you too can become a true indiana resident and since yoir are in the northern part of the state for you we offer a discount. just pay 57% of your income as our new lake county non-resident tax and you can enjoy our company.

That's a hell of a deal. What do I get?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That's a hell of a deal. What do I get?

a discount at the cigat shop of +15%
    a pink item from da PINKFather
    a used, declawed hamster
    the company of our very own geronimoejoe85
    (we are trying to sell him)
    the advise of our snob from st. john
    a free drive by tour of gary
    lets see what else...
    :rofl:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    a chance to buy or possibly from time to time win a GB poster at our M&S's...

Jedi, I don't think you can just decide what price your paying for something from a retail store... just saying...

PS: I'm getting reports from the Knob Creek Machinegun shoot this last weekend that there was ammo there and a lot of it and the prices were much more normal than what we are experiencing... We might be at the end of the gouchers ability to buy up our precious boomers.... That is all...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    a chance to buy for a LAKE COUNTY resident or possibly from time to time win a GB poster at our M&S's...

FTFY

Remember he is not from LAKE COUTY so it's all about him paying for all our services and not getting any of them in return since we have to spread the wealth. Your "from time tim time win" is a good one since it does not say he *WILL* win just gives him the chance to win and since he did not read the fine print on what the odss are .... :whistle:

Just like the +15% discount at the cigar shop looks like a 15% discount but it's really a 'tax'/increase of 15% on his purchase. :rofl:

Jedi, I don't think you can just decide what price your paying for something from a retail store... just saying...
    :dunno: hu? what are you referring to? The heater buddy? I know that for $50 it won't be new at a retail store. Figure it's going to have to be used (ebay/craiglist) unless I build up enough cabela's points to buy it for "free". :rolleyes:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    @all rednecks and thugs
    thanks a lot for NOT helping do the tune-up on my mower.
    I'm done now and I'm so :xmad: since
    - had to get my hands somewhat dirty (I used latex gloves to not get real dirty) :puke:
    - had to spend time outside in the fresh air :puke: :puke:
    - had to spend time outside in the sunlight :puke: :puke: :puke:
    - found out there is a leak in the gas tank near the top of the mower. :xmad:
    The mower did start, however, so looks like I did the tune up correct. :puke:

I much prefer artificial lights, recycled air, and the hum of electronics.
    Now it's off to take a shower since I smell like the outdoors, gas and oil. :puke:
    :tantrum: :baby: :drama:

PM inbound, i'll take it

Very nice case. Nice score Kevin!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    hgh.jpg

:p

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Looks like the south Cook County Tactical Unit F'ed up LPD's rifle range and I my not be able to shoot there tomorrow with my LEO buddy. (Stupid ass Illinoisians) so does anyone want to host myself and buddy for some shooting tomorrow? Gonna be bringing 2 ARs and an AK. Just looking for somewhere super close and really want to fire my AR (1st time) and my buddy's AK (1st time) I know this is a long shoot but figured I'd ask!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, is this you? NWI, legos, and bartering for silver.

Lego Table with Mesh Bag & 2 Chairs

Can't be. He hates the outside and if he were to get a dog run, his hands would get dirty for setting it up and hates the smell of gas so there goes the tiller! :D

ZING!!! ZING!!!

I did see the table it's been for sale for a while now. It used to be for $200 at one point. Find it :n00b: that it's now $100 OR 3 oz of silver. Hum.. what does that tell you about the case of the dollar that we are now seeing 'metals' in the transaction as well.

Still it's not me as I do not have any "LEGO" like furniture. BTW that table is not an offical LEGO product.

This one is:
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085Y3F0U/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0085Y3F0U&linkCode=as2&redirect=true&tag=ineedafi-20"]LEGO Education Three Seat Playtable, Solid Hardwood 774509: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific[/ame]

41ojakZHxML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

but if you want to buy me one then I'm willing to take this one.
    61uXYJfQcWL._SL1183_.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got in the car to drive Melen to school this morning and the tire pressure warning light comes on. Do a walk around looking at the tires and all looks OK. Kicked tires, all have air. Start driving. Get 70% of the way to school and something breaks loose, apparently Melen had run over a screw yesterday and it popped out this morning. Tire goes flat! Of course I'm in 'da hood' so I pull int a Liquor Store parking lot and go about the job of changing the tire.

Crap. I don't have the wheel lock key!!! Bought a new tire about 2 months ago, figured the tire dealer didn't return the wheel lock key!

But I have slime and a compressor. So I start the work of filling the tire. As pressure builds the slime is blowing out of the hole. Damn?!? Jack up the car, rotate the tire so the hole is pointed down, lower the jack and set the tire/car down on the hole in hopes the slime fills it while the pressure builds.

Pressure up, pack up, say a prayer, head off to school to get Melen there in time for her 1st class. Make it. Drop her off and head to Autozone, which is only a block from school. Park and look at the tire, luckily the hole is exposed and I can see that the slime worked. No more is oozing out, no sound of air leaking. It's about 15 miles to the tire dealer from where I am sitting. Another prayer and off I go.

Well I'm sitting at the tire dealer now, hoping they can patch the tire.

I love Monday mornings

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Looks like the south Cook County Tactical Unit F'ed up LPD's rifle range and I my not be able to shoot there tomorrow with my LEO buddy. (Stupid ass Illinoisians) so does anyone want to host myself and buddy for some shooting tomorrow? Gonna be bringing 2 ARs and an AK. Just looking for somewhere super close and really want to fire my AR (1st time) and my buddy's AK (1st time) I know this is a long shoot but figured I'd ask!

Just go to Jasper-Pulaski

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5822+N.+Fish+and+Wildlife+Lane,+Medaryville,+IN+47957&sll=37.857507,-95.712891&sspn=34.47416,78.837891&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=5822+Fish+and+Wildlife+Ln,+Medaryville,+Pulaski,+Indiana+46374&ll=41.139623,-86.91546&spn=0.01616,0.038495&t=h&z=15[/ame]

Drive past the range to sign in. Paper targets only. Bring cloths pins for the chicken wire (there should be some there).

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    a discount at the cigat shop of +15%
    a pink item from da PINKFather
    a used, declawed hamster
    the company of our very own geronimoejoe85
    (we are trying to sell him)
    the advise of our snob from st. john
    a free drive by tour of gary
    lets see what else...

You make it sound like I'm such a horrible person to be around.

Got in the car to drive Melen to school this morning and the tire pressure warning light comes on. Do a walk around looking at the tires and all looks OK. Kicked tires, all have air. Start driving. Get 70% of the way to school and something breaks loose, apparently Melen had run over a screw yesterday and it popped out this morning.

Can't blame this one on me so you blame your loving daughter instead. I see how you work.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @melensdad

poor you but thanks for the story cause I learned something new.
    What is this slime thing you talk about?

Also would it not be easier to call AAA? :dunno: & not get your hands dirty. :rofl:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    @melensdad

poor you but thanks for the story cause I learned something new.
    What is this slime thing you talk about?

Also would it not be easier to call AAA? :dunno: & not get your hands dirty. :rofl:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000BO4WU4/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1366036612&sr=8-1&pi=SL75]Fix A Flat S430 Tire Inflator 20 oz.:Amazon:Automotive[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom