• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Dansgotguns... That Coonan is the sh!!!... As far as 357 mag revolvers, you can't go wrong with Smith's and Rugers. If you want to shoot some let me know...

Love my little Beretta Storm carbine in 9mm... again if you want her to try it out let me know... I like the KelTec Sub 2000 for compactness, but I think it's a bit less comfortable to shoot all day, ny personal feelings though.. Still want to purchase one for the backpack though...

As too calling your supposed Representatives... and Senators... Ya, I do it and I will continue to do it but I have to agree with Jedi. If your not a significant contributor to thier re-election funds then your just some complainer calling into thier office... Just my experience with these politicians who believe thier masters and can do no wrong... All I ever get out of these good for nothings is the feelin that my pocket book has been legally stripped of all my hard worked for cash, stupid feel good restrictions on my rights that do no good for anyone but the politicians own ego's, and the feeling of being completely screwed like a cheap whore without even a Kiss afterwords.... Sorry but that's my feelings on that whole mess...

Jedi I'm still in on the youth day... Those kids are gonna love me after all that stuff I said about the politicians ey...

Need more coffee I think...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    So here I am sitting in Illinois at my battle assembly for the army reserves, listening to these liberal NCOs talk about how the 2a gives you the right to own a firearm but not to carry one....I hate this place. Can't even say anything because they are my NCOs

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I started to explain some things, these people are so sheltered they thought Indiana was like them. And one of my sgts said I was stupid for having an AR. Which I reluctantly replied with ...yes sgt..

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Dansgotguns, No disrespect intended but when are you getting out of that womans army your in over there ? You need to stay back over here in the promised land with all of us Free Americans rather than that bad excuse for a Communist State...

Just saying...

Bet my Gunbunnies would scare the heck out of those liberal a**w****...

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I started to explain some things, these people are so sheltered they thought Indiana was like them. And one of my sgts said I was stupid for having an AR. Which I reluctantly replied with ...yes sgt..

hum... but don't they issue you ARs when you are active?
    So how are you suppose to learn/be familiar with the weapon system when you are not at reverse/active if you don't have one at home to practice with? :dunno:

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    (melensdad) send me your regular Email by PM. I was going to post some pictures of another snow tractor but cant get it to work... (why cant they just get a simple copy/paste for images to work on a forum? Rhetorical question)

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Dansgotguns, No disrespect intended but when are you getting out of that womans army your in over there ? You need to stay back over here in the promised land with all of us Free Americans rather than that bad excuse for a Communist State...

Just saying...

Bet my Gunbunnies would scare the heck out of those liberal a**w****...

I would never have been here if I didn't have to. There's no unit close to NWI but here. And no reserve unit anywhere near Indiana has a spot for me anyways. I'm stuck here

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    (melensdad) send me your regular Email by PM. I was going to post some pictures of another snow tractor but cant get it to work... (why cant they just get a simple copy/paste for images to work on a forum? Rhetorical question)

copy the link at the top of the page, and paste it in between this

ie:

edit: as long as the forum doesn't have rules against hot linking

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

copy the link at the top of the page, and paste it in between this

ie:

edit: as long as the forum doesn't have rules against hot linking

that won't help him he is from PORTER COUNTY. :laugh:

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    but but but... with the way i posted it i have successfully had window licking calitards posting pics on other forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom