• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Saldy you can't help me since you aren't local anymore and this repeater is in downtown chicago.

I'll be back in town on Saturday. There are plenty of repeaters in Chi-town. One on top of the Sears/Bruce Willis tower.

Google is your friend.

But basically you need a "close call" enabled scanner.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    My wife heard nothing about this. Is it a teacher from Lowell HS? Or one of the other schools in the Tri-Creek system? Or from a different school in the area? :dunno:

Not 100% sure, buddy of mine on Lowell pd arrested two teachers 10ish days ago or so on a DUI/accident with injuries. Nobody seriously injured, possible broken nose/facial injuries. Never saw anything in the paper. One was a new teacher/substitute. I'll ask him this weekend

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, Silver and I should be moving into our place this weekend, I believe. I am positive Actaeon with be happy about that. Still be working abit on the place but soon we will be starting to hang out with everyone again.
    If anyone came out for Pepe's night, very sorry. They had no showed, and when I left, at almost 7, they had not called back even to say what had happened. We had a lot of people and friends show up, so I am very disappointed to say the least.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well that really blows on pepe's! Maybe they really thought the world was going to end yesterday and figured f******* it. Lol

I really wanted to go but ya would not want to see me yesterday. I was in the most foulest of moods yesterday. Work was a royal .... the last 2 days and I'm happy its the weekend. The stress of the holidays, work, 'end of the world', etc all just got tohether yesterday and evil fallen jedi was out and about. Heck at one point Icould not even stand myself.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well that really blows on pepe's! Maybe they really thought the world was going to end yesterday and figured f******* it. Lol

I really wanted to go but ya would not want to see me yesterday. I was in the most foulest of moods yesterday. Work was a royal .... the last 2 days and I'm happy its the weekend. The stress of the holidays, work, 'end of the world', etc all just got tohether yesterday and evil fallen jedi was out and about. Heck at one point Icould not even stand myself.

After going out to dinner elsewhere, coming back, we had seen a car with some bright pink headlights, and though about ya Jedi, haha. Hope that after the holidays, work gets better for you.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Jedi was like that commerical about the snickers candy bar where the guy looks like Joe Pesci.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi was like that commerical about the snickers candy bar where the guy looks like Joe Pesci.

I'm thinking more like Roseanne Barr :D
    37309AAF-55A5-4C14-8520-CAAC102A8C08-7088-00000A2B34060744.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm thinking more like Roseanne Barr :D
    37309AAF-55A5-4C14-8520-CAAC102A8C08-7088-00000A2B34060744.jpg

Jedi's boobs are almost as big as Roseannes too :thatshot:

===============================

For those who know him, Terry (tem375) is due to visit the NWI CLUBHOUSE on Wednesday. Since he moved to Indy and got married he has not been on INGO too much. He, Tina, and their Great Dane Tonka will be at the cigar lounge for a smoke on Wednesday. Probably mid-to-late morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom