• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I was thinking about ordering a Raven moduloader. Looking to try to use a taco pouch at work for carrying my pepper spray and my phone. Do any of you kydex guys think you could go about making one or would I be better to order one?

ModuLoader System

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It was a great time. ... Everybody was smiling, listening, tapping their feet and bobbin their heads... Best time I've had in a long time...

653378dc186f1d9ca69ac94f3daf3b28.mp4

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt36/Rocko375/653378dc186f1d9ca69ac94f3daf3b28.mp4

Since I can't get the video to post here's the link to photobucket.
    Glad you had a great time! And best of all, its FREE.

ut oh you know your in trouble when you can hear the banjo music... don't you know ?

The cigar lounge is too far north for Banjos . . . now down where I live, you got to be careful :):

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well everyone, was at Blythes yesterday, and Silver finally seen the elusive Ruger SR9C, with the right magazines and on sale. Went ahead and put money down on it to hold it, so she now has her first pistol. Hoping to get it paid off here soon and break it in at the range.
    Also, hope to see a couple of you all at Pepe's night at the Legion tonight, I will be out there for awhile as well.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Well everyone, was at Blythes yesterday, and Silver finally seen the elusive Ruger SR9C, with the right magazines and on sale. Went ahead and put money down on it to hold it, so she now has her first pistol. Hoping to get it paid off here soon and break it in at the range.
    Also, hope to see a couple of you all at Pepe's night at the Legion tonight, I will be out there for awhile as well.

LadyGhost and I were in there (valpo) early (9-10am). They were busy then as well. I guess difi's threat to reintroduc the AWB has people in a panic.......:dunno:

As for Pepe's' night. It depends on how surgery goes.....

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    LadyGhost and I were in there (valpo) early (9-10am). They were busy then as well. I guess difi's threat to reintroduc the AWB has people in a panic.......:dunno:

As for Pepe's' night. It depends on how surgery goes.....

We had gone to Griffith, and it was packed there. Not sure how much was from the President, panic, etc. I know Silver has been deciding on it, just had not seen one in that store yet, did yesterday, so i jumped on the chance to get her the one she wanted.
    Good luck with the surgery. I know how those go. Hope the best for you both.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    What provider do you have. Pretty sure the Nexus doesn't have LTE, might want to go with the S3 or wait for the S4.
    T
    Straight Talk, they run off of T mobile and ATT. I'd have to get a t mobile phone or unlocked gsm phone that can run on t mobile to get 4g. Don't really need anything more than 3G for stuff I do on my phone.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does anyone know anything about radio repeaters used by HAM operators?
    As in if I showed you the equipment that is up and running, could you figure out what freq it's on, what the settings are, etc.
    If so please PM me.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    HUGE +1
    to Sadclown/Blythe's Valpo

Never again will I say anything bad about popourri flavored ACID Kuba Kuba cigars*

Thanks for hooking up my fishing buddy, I really appreciate it :yesway:

* at least not during calendar year 2012

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAAAAAABk/Drh1FNaMw9U/h120/All+was+Bare.JPG

Stopped in this morning to Blythe's just for a look see about all the discussions on buying... Yep the cupboard is bare... David was nice enough to offer me (jokingly of course) double what I paid for the RRA AR-15 I bought a few weeks ago...

probably 20 people in there at 11 AM and I was amazed how thin the handgun stock was going as well...

TIME should forget about Person of the Year... for BO.
    The NRA should put him up as the poster child for Gun Salesman of the Year!!!

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAAAAAABk/Drh1FNaMw9U/h120/All+was+Bare.JPG

Stopped in this morning to Blythe's just for a look see about all the discussions on buying... Yep the cupboard is bare... David was nice enough to offer me (jokingly of course) double what I paid for the RRA AR-15 I bought a few weeks ago...

probably 20 people in there at 11 AM and I was amazed how thin the handgun stock was going as well...

TIME should forget about Person of the Year... for BO.
    The NRA should put him up as the poster child for Gun Salesman of the Year!!!

The one in Griffith was still stacked pretty good too. Although they were waiting on the line for the checks for almost an hour while I was there. Heck, they were running around trying to help everyone that they could, and still took awhile to get a pistol on lay away for the time being.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    About to head up to the lounge/clubhouse for a fine cigar. Bringing some hooters, boneless wings, fried pickles and curly fries to share... Once theyre gone, they're gone...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Digging through my cases of parts I found more LARGE SPRING KITS.

So I have more available.

I also have one 4-position military style buttstock, no tube, spring, buffer. Just the buttstock. $15.

I also have 2 pairs of military spec 'carbine' size handguards. $5 each.

I also have 2 mil-spec AR15 plastic pistol grips. $2 each.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Digging through my cases of parts I found more LARGE SPRING KITS.

So I have more available.

I also have one 4-position military style buttstock, no tube, spring, buffer. Just the buttstock. $15.

I also have 2 pairs of military spec 'carbine' size handguards. $5 each.

I also have 2 mil-spec AR15 plastic pistol grips. $2 each.

I'll take three of the large spring kits bob. :D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Does anyone know anything about radio repeaters used by HAM operators?
    As in if I showed you the equipment that is up and running, could you figure out what freq it's on, what the settings are, etc.
    If so please PM me.

I'm too lazy to PM you, so PM me.

What's up homie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom