• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Would anyone like to buy Girl Scout Cookies?
    My daughter, a brownie, is selling them $4 a box.
    Money is due by 25 JAN 2013 with arrival of cookies 2nd or 3rd week of FEB.

She has the following for sale:
    Savannah Smiles - Crisp, zesty, lemon cookies
    Trefoils - Traditional shortbread cookies
    Do-Si-Dos - PB sandwich cookies
    Samoas - Chewy & rich
    Dulce De Leche - Latin inspired carmel
    Thank U Berry Munch - With gratitude & premium cranberries
    Tagalongs - PB patties
    Thin Mints - thin & minty

I guess you included the descriptions for the non-fattys who don't already know every girl scout cookie by terribly enlarged heart.

I think the Girl Scouts mark my house with invisible paint that they can see with a blacklight from the street.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Just got done putting up tile backsplash. Eff that!!!! Next time I will pay someone to do it...I've been swearing all the 1101 guys for telling me to do it myself...they must have wanted to see me suffer. Anyways need to clean off the extra mud/mastic and grout it later this week/next weekend.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    At Gander Mountain that is about 2 boxes of 45ACP :laugh:

I went there Saturday late morning, and they had I think 250 rds for $100.
    Was a quick glimps so not too sure. I was just admiring the DucheBag looking at buying a gun. :rolleyes: Please help us!!!!!!
    I kinda hope he got DENIED :dunno:

Side Note: They did have some PMAGs...........in 308
    Just started carrying MagPul in Mville

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I guess you included the descriptions for the non-fattys who don't already know every girl scout cookie by terribly enlarged heart.

I think the Girl Scouts mark my house with invisible paint that they can see with a blacklight from the street.

Sry first time selling, helping with this stuff.

Just got done putting up tile backsplash. Eff that!!!! Next time I will pay someone to do it...I've been swearing all the 1101 guys for telling me to do it myself...they must have wanted to see me suffer. Anyways need to clean off the extra mud/mastic and grout it later this week/next weekend.

aclark read the group buy thread or else you have 1,000 baby bottles on order.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Would anyone like to buy Girl Scout Cookies?
    . . .
    blah blah blah
    . . .
    Samoas - Chewy & rich :rockwoot:
    . . .
    blah blah blah
    I'm in for 2 boxes of Samoas.

I should say 2 more boxes of Samoas. I seem to get hit up for G.S. cookies from every direction. But I loves me some Samoas!!!

Uh, you did it wrong! That is a really simple job.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Hey, watch the generalizations! I didn't tell you to do squat. I would have told you to hire one of the guys to do it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ya Know, if you could find your way South on the 17th to da Clubhouse, there would likely be a number of buyers of cookies...

--purple--
    I'm not allowed at the clubhouse that place is for low-live thugs and dumb-as-mule rednecks. :rofl: Da PINKFather would never associate with such type of rif-raf.

Besides I'm not the girl scout you know. I think they should sell ammo they could make a killing right now with .22lr. :P

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    photobucket-64228-1357926139124.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Melensdad if for some reason you still have the yellow rifle after we all get our tax checks let me know.

It appears to be sold, pending funds, to be completed in the next few days.

But while that one may be gone, if you can find a nice Cavalry Arms lower they are really nice lowers. I've got others and I love them. I just don't need as many as I have and I'm not a fan of the 7.62x39 round. But the Cav Arms lowers make great builds, think of them like you think of a Glock. The polymer is light, strong and it makes for a great build. The bright colors make for fun guns, but they can easily be painted, decorated, etc. I'd like to find a lime green one for a build.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom