• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I want to get a k5 blazer and put it on 45s. When I lived in New Orleans at the age of 16 I saw one and it was diiiiirt cheap because the guy lost his house and a bunch of other stuff. At the time I was too worried about women and partying to worry about getting a job. And when I was standing there with the guy selling it and my dad, the guy said the price and my dad was in shock at how low the price was, then looked at me and asked how I planned to pay for it. When I said I was hoping he would loan me the money he laughed and got back into his lifted silverado 1ton. That was the day I learned a valuable lesson. That lesson was that nothing in life is free, and my dad sucks. Felt like sharing that, off to bed for me gotta work in 7 hrs

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    If I remember correctly it was like $3k and in great shape 80% tread on tires frame was perfect no rust. Push bar, winches, 2 ugly kc lights that would've been switched out. All hillbillied out :( friggin steal.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    Poor Man's target practice

2013-01-13_23-10-47_129-M.jpg

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Adrienne asked me to put lotion on her back.
    I pulled up Goodbye Horses on my phone.
    As it began playing I told her "It rubs the lotion on It's skin or else it gets the hose again"

Creepiest back rub ever.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Been watching "Everybody Loves Honey Boo Boo" and I can honestly say, I've discovered what is wrong with America today.

It was stated the somebody in Honey Boo's family doesn't eat mayonnaise because they happen to be vegaterian. And Boo's sister says, and I quote "There's no meat in marnaise, so she could eat marnaise, there ain't no meat in there!"

To which big momma replies "We'll she can't eat meat!"

Then they told a scary story about the fart ghost. And of course the whole family got lost in the corn maze and big momma had to pee, so she stepped off into the corn to do her thing, then upon her return big momma stated "I had to let it drip dry, then do a shake."

Yeah, so anyway....

Wait till you see the next tv show they have coming up. Can't recall the name but it follows a guy who has 13 children with 12 different ladies, his current gf is just 1 year older then his oldest kid. She is 18yr old. It's being filmed in atlanta.

think i just puked up my sweet onion chicken teriyaki

Good the jedi voodo still work. Hope you don't end up spening the weekend in the bathroom like me.

Poor Man's target practice

2013-01-13_23-10-47_129-M.jpg
    :rolleyes:
    Not to more obama is gonna ban those tomorrow.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Can anyone recommend a diesel mechanic near Valpo? We need someone to service the wife's MegaCab. Grieger's will never get another dollar from our household.

First thing it needs is to get the heater checked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom