• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hey we still on for Thursday night at the "Clubhouse" for the OC-Cigar night? Just confirming as I am planning on trekking over there about 7 pm.

By the way, congrats on Melen's success... That is quite an accomplishment...

Yes, OPEN CARRY / CIGAR NIGHT is on for Thrusday. 6pm to 9pm. Link => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...event_at_1101_cigar_lounge-3.html#post3720102

And thanks, I'm really proud of her, she handled herself both like a lady + a team captain (not a snotty teenager) when she won her bouts, and ultimately when she got knocked out in the final 4. In fact the girl who ultimately beat her out for 2nd place was so embarrassing that several of her teammates apologized for her behavior on the strip. Melen, on the other hand, was gracious enough that when a referee (actually called directors) made a mistake and took a point away from her opponent, she corrected the director to make sure that her opponent got her correct score for the bout.

Last edited:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Yes, OPEN CARRY / CIGAR NIGHT is on for Thrusday. 6pm to 9pm. Link => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...event_at_1101_cigar_lounge-3.html#post3720102

And thanks, I'm really proud of her, she handled herself both like a lady + a team captain (not a snotty teenager) when she won her bouts, and ultimately when she got knocked out in the final 4. In fact the girl who ultimately beat her out for 2nd place was so embarrassing that several of her teammates apologized for her behavior on the strip. Melen, on the other hand, was gracious enough that when a referee (actually called directors) made a mistake and took a point away from her opponent, she corrected the director to make sure that her opponent got her correct score for the bout.

Woot ill be there :rockwoot: and congrats to your daughter, sounds like a good leader.

StumpyPete

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I spoke to sadclown yesterday while I was getting this off of layaway. I'm going to do my best to stop in.

mysr_zps39b8a5f8.jpg

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Looking forward to seeing sadclown and Booey50 next Saturday. Been waaaaaayyyyyy tooooooo Looooong.

Thanks to Booey50 for putting that AR part on Hold for me. UR the best.
    Psst, just dont sucker me into another gun. :laugh: I'd probably lose that one to is some boating accident.:dunno:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    By the way, I listed a 7.62x39 AR15 for sale. Its BRIGHT YELLOW with a Cavalry Arms lower and furniture. Upper is full blown custom and was built by INGO member/advertiser Fireball168, owner of BFG Cartridge.

I shot it once? Maybe twice? Not a big fan of the caliber, no need for this gun. I have other yellow ARs as well as blue, purple, pink, green, black, blah blah blah

LINKY => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ar15_w_custom_7_62x39_upper.html#post3719484

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Girl Scout Cookies 4 Sale

Would anyone like to buy Girl Scout Cookies?
    My daughter, a brownie, is selling them $4 a box.
    Money is due by 25 JAN 2013 with arrival of cookies 2nd or 3rd week of FEB.

She has the following for sale:
    Savannah Smiles - Crisp, zesty, lemon cookies
    Trefoils - Traditional shortbread cookies
    Do-Si-Dos - PB sandwich cookies
    Samoas - Chewy & rich
    Dulce De Leche - Latin inspired carmel
    Thank U Berry Munch - With gratitude & premium cranberries
    Tagalongs - PB patties
    Thin Mints - thin & minty

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom