• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    quickly losing facebook friends as we speak : ) dont really want people on my friends list that are against america or aren't really friends in the first place. and thats not the alcohol talking.

I'll be your friend, even though I sleep all the time and will probably never meet you. Unless you make it to the clubhouse one day when I'm not sleeping.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Best exchange on Facebook EVAR! This is a conversation between myself and the boyfriend of my sister, who is VERY liberal.

Griffith-the law restricted ownership of firearms to "...persons whose trustworthiness is not in question and who can show a need for a (gun) permit."

Jews, of course, could not own a gun.

Current German law allows for gun ownership given a person can demonstrate and prove the following: personal adequacy, trustworthiness, expert knowledge, and necessity.

In addition one must have insurance, a weapons locker or safe, and a gun permit per firearm.
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Byron-Sure. Gun control in America started in the South. They would've NEVER imagined that the whites would be disarmed.
    about an hour ago · Like

Byron-And there it is, "necessity." Hitler took guns from Jews based on the same word. Many bills in the House are using "necessity" as well. Problem is "necessity" and "shall not be infringed" really don't go together.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

Griffith-That is in current law, not Hitler's decree. You must demonstrate that you are a hunter, target shooter etc. A professional target shooter that retires will likely have to forfeit most of their guns because necessity no longer permits their ownership.

Not to mention, in modern day Germany the law only allows guns to be own your own private property and private property that permits others to use their guns there, i.e. gun ranges and game preserves.
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Byron-Liberty just isn't that important to many people. I'm not surprised.
    about an hour ago · Like

Griffith-Liberty is social consensus and is not absolute. It is the line where the majority of people give up their innumerable freedoms for the security of society.
    59 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Byron-As long as you don't harm others, liberty SHOULD be absolute.
    56 minutes ago · Like

Byron-Furthermore, we do not live in a democracy, which the social consensus would have bearing. We live in a republic, which guarantees rights to minorities (which I don't believe gun owners are).
    53 minutes ago · Like

Griffith-Republics tend toward autocracy and democracies toward chaos...
    25 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Byron-And then we need, the Second Amendment! I couldn't have put it better myself Griff.
    13 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It's funny, on Facebook you get to know people a little better then normal. There's friends of mine on fb that without fb, I would have pegged them as extremely liberal and they turn out to be the exact opposite and vice-versa.

Sometimes fb allows you to see people's most inner thoughts.

In other news, I didn't want to go to work today. But I went, then I got upset, because they called someone to come in and cover a day shift for somebody else who called off. The person they called received overtime for working it. They could have paid me OT to work it, plus it was days, 7-3 instead I worked 3-11. Then my union guy tells me, no they were supposed to offer it to you first because the guy that worked it was younger then me in seniority. So I get a time slip.

So now they paid him time and a half to work the job, and they paid me double time to work my job. So I'm not to upset anymore, I made $640... Can't beat that. Even though its probably $17.50 after taxes.

Ginger89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sounds like your describing my gf I truly love red headed girls. I would fit have that criteria as well. Were both irish though not asian.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    At the vet's office with Snowball. He has impacted anal glands. They wanted to teach me how to squeeze out the puss. I declined. For $20 I'll just have them do it, thank you very much.
    That is not what I want to read with my first cup of coffee.:noway:
    Geez, where's that negative rep when you need it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom