• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    That is just plain mean. You have been hanging around T_star too long, she is rubbing off on your pleasant and charming disposition pretty soon we are going to hear about you chasing Jedi around with an iPhone picture taped to a Glock . . . or something like that :rolleyes:

Now now, he was that way when I met him, long ago. He probably made me worse...I'm young and impressionable you know. :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I checked all the fluids and we even pulled the tires today to check the brakes and all is fine... Seat belt is on and I know what that sounds like and it doesn't sound like this beep I'm getting... I guess I'll have to get it put on a computer to see if there is a error code being generated or not...

DGG, on average I can reload 50 rounds of 9mm or 38spcl using lead bullets and my own brass for 5 to 6 dollars.

Technically you can't pay someone to reload ammo for you as it would be mis-concieved as them being a manufacturer and they would require a license to do so and also have to collect a tax on said ammo... Now if you want to learn how to reload for yourself, drop me a PM and I'll give you a hand...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I checked all the fluids and we even pulled the tires today to check the brakes and all is fine... Seat belt is on and I know what that sounds like and it doesn't sound like this beep I'm getting... I guess I'll have to get it put on a computer to see if there is a error code being generated or not...

DGG, on average I can reload 50 rounds of 9mm or 38spcl using lead bullets and my own brass for 5 to 6 dollars.

Technically you can't pay someone to reload ammo for you as it would be mis-concieved as them being a manufacturer and they would require a license to do so and also have to collect a tax on said ammo... Now if you want to learn how to reload for yourself, drop me a PM and I'll give you a hand...

I don't have a reloader or the funds to get one right now :( it would be illegal to give someone 15k bullets in exchange for 7.5k rounds at a later date?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    How many thousand bullets would it be worth to have someone else make them? Say give 15k get 7.5k back?

hum... I don't know of any reloaders in our area that make their own bullets at least none of the NWI INGO guys that I know make them. Heck GB who is probably one of our top reloaders does not make them but he buys a lot of lead bullets.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The morale is sssoooooo great where I work.
    Security seems to be called every 2 weeks for a fight.
    I just "misplaced" my screwdriver against a wall.
    Someone hung up the PA (a little too hard).

I think I need a career change. Don't see how I'm gonna make it to vacation in Feb.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And in 21 years, I've seen scores of bosses, dozens of Area Managers, several Plant Managers go thru here.
    No one let's me talk to the higher up ones after answering one of their statements.
    About how their gonna turn things around. Things will get fixed. Parts will be bought. People will be hired. All we have to do, is do it THEIR way. When we do, and THEIR way fails, why didn't we tell them it won't work.
    And my statement was, "I've been here for years before you. And I'll be here years after you leave/quit/or get fired. My ONLY HOPE is, that you don't screw things up too bad before you leave."

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    The morale is sssoooooo great where I work.
    Security seems to be called every 2 weeks for a fight.
    I just "misplaced" my screwdriver against a wall.
    Someone hung up the PA (a little too hard).

I think I need a career change. Don't see how I'm gonna make it to vacation in Feb.

And in 21 years, I've seen scores of bosses, dozens of Area Managers, several Plant Managers go thru here.
    No one let's me talk to the higher up ones after answering one of their statements.
    About how their gonna turn things around. Things will get fixed. Parts will be bought. People will be hired. All we have to do, is do it THEIR way. When we do, and THEIR way fails, why didn't we tell them it won't work.
    And my statement was, "I've been here for years before you. And I'll be here years after you leave/quit/or get fired. My ONLY HOPE is, that you don't screw things up too bad before you leave."

The problem is that you have a bad attitude. You are supposed to follow along blindly and nod your head yes at every single stupid and sometimes dangerous idea they have. I mean they are management. They are infallible...oh hell who am I kidding. Some...MOST managers I've dealt with are about as dumb as a box of freakin' rocks! I mean they dream up these 'new' ideas which turn out to be ideas that have been tried and failed in the past, but with new names or acronyms. Kinda sad really. Especially when you trap them in a corner using their own words and phrases and comments against them. It's almost become a game around my place to see who can do it the fastest and the worse. So far my area of my mill has the record. Something I'm proud to have had a hand in. LOL. I enjoy making them look like fools in front of the rest of the employees. It's gotten so bad that our superintendent as well as his two assistants refuse to attend our crew meetings. They send some lackey that is not only clueless, but clueless as to the workings of a steel mill. LOL

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    So it looks like I may be in the market for an EDC again, someone made me a ridiculous offer on my Shield. So what's next, XDs? G19/30/36? I need something to carry while I wait for my next Shield to come in lol.

I wonder if this is how women feel about shoes and purses...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So it looks like I may be in the market for an EDC again, someone made me a ridiculous offer on my Shield. So what's next, XDs? G19/30/36? I need something to carry while I wait for my next Shield to come in lol.

Get a 1911 since they don't have 10+ rounds and are 'safe' from the new executive order banning all 10+ clips. :rofl:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    quickly losing facebook friends as we speak : ) dont really want people on my friends list that are against america or aren't really friends in the first place. and thats not the alcohol talking.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    DGG, if you need more friends on fightbook let me know... I'm quite loud and disorderly over there and I am of course pro gun and anti-stupid...

Jedi, I've made bullets before but it's a long drawn out job, so I only pour my own 12 guage slugs anymore...

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

We KEEP our shoes and purses...not trade them off for the latest and greatest or ridiculous offers (unless it's a really ridiculous offer) :)

quickly losing facebook friends as we speak : ) dont really want people on my friends list that are against america or aren't really friends in the first place. and thats not the alcohol talking.

Aw. How sad. Poor, poor sheeple.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    DGG, if you need more friends on fightbook let me know... I'm quite loud and disorderly over there and I am of course pro gun and anti-stupid...

Jedi, I've made bullets before but it's a long drawn out job, so I only pour my own 12 guage slugs anymore...

feel free to add me anyone can from nwi ingo i wouldnt mind, its www,facebook.com/armyhudak

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    That is just plain mean. You have been hanging around T_star too long, she is rubbing off on your pleasant and charming disposition pretty soon we are going to hear about you chasing Jedi around with an iPhone picture taped to a Glock . . . or something like that :rolleyes:

There it is...:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom