• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Those are 5 shot HKS speed loaders... The SP101 is a 5 shot...

Now in the below image there are some 6 shooters and a dreaded 8 shot revolver Oh my...

rev06637.jpg

I'm gonna need to shoot some of those...or all of those and then some.

And...I think I have a good Gunbunnies idea... :rockwoot:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey T_Star lets colaborate... and hit a firing range...

Jedi, my brother has a Smith full lug 629 6 inch 44 mag, you bring the ammo and I'll get you something to put it through...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    :puke:
    One of our female NWI INGO members (hum... can't recall her screen name she lives in Whiting) had one of those. What a pain to load.

Jedi needs to see the old spaghetti westerns Hang Em High, Fist Full Of Dollars, High Plains Drifter, and others. Clint had a few different types of revolvers in those movies. The old single actions were loaded one round at a time and in another movie the revolver had a lever on the top where he would load the whole cylinder.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya, I like my guns like I like my...

All round and curvy....

They got character don't you know....

I also have a pair of Remy 1858 Cap N ball revolvers in 44 that don't get out very much... unfortunately they are replicas and not originals...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey! Where the hell she been anyway??
    1. She was told at work she could not log onto ingo
    2. Her work eventually just blocked 90% of the internet for their employees
    3. She broke her wrist last year spring time as she is a part time dog trainer when she was training a big dog
    4. They live in whiting and the meet & shoots are very, far for them to attend.

I think her name is kitty. She had the avatr of a dog german sheperd I think.

Hey T_Star lets colaborate... and hit a firing range...

Jedi, my brother has a Smith full lug 629 6 inch 44 mag, you bring the ammo and I'll get you something to put it through...

Remind me come the meet & shoots.

Jedi needs to see the old spaghetti westerns Hang Em High, Fist Full Of Dollars, High Plains Drifter, and others. Clint had a few different types of revolvers in those movies. The old single actions were loaded one round at a time and in another movie the revolver had a lever on the top where he would load the whole cylinder.

I have seen and have the 3 classic clint westerns, the good, the bad, and the ugly, fist full of dollars, ??for a few more dollars??. When our member brought that revolver is was fun to shot. Good weight to the gun and nice action. You could also do the quick cowboy shotting with both hands as you quickly pulled the hammer down.

What I did not like was the loading, reloading. That is just was too slow. It was one at a time no removing the cylinder. Too much happy in 5 sec, followed by too much time to get another happy. LOL

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sorry to hear, I offer my condolences.

Hopefully cya on Thursday.

Just got home from the funeral parlor. Yes, see you on Thursday.

I won't be around Monday either. My mom had 11 brothers and sisters. This uncle was married to one of her sisters. None of her brothers are alive. Only 3 sisters and 1 sister-in-law remain alive, along with 1 uncle by marriage. Where there were 20+ we are now down to 5 surviving.

Have to be at the funeral home in Calumet City tomorrow at 9 for a service, then carry the casket across the street to the church for Catholic mass, then to the cemetery and then to the V.F.W. for a goodbye meal.

The good thing is that he was not in pain when he died and his kids and grandkids were all there to say goodbye.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    **sigh** been in bed for the past 40 mins and can't sleep. I hate this no sleep at night. **sigh** gonna be a long nignt and then I'm going to be dragging tomorrow. Come on sleep...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom