• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    **sigh** been in bed for the past 40 mins and can't sleep. I hate this no sleep at night. **sigh** gonna be a long nignt and then I'm going to be dragging tomorrow. Come on sleep...

You need to get a bottle of ZzzQuil nighttime sleep-aid. Works for me when I have to get up all hours of the early morning to go to work. :twocents:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Doctors office tomorrow, fun fun, should be just more blood work, so no worries. Silver is getting all the papers in order, so she can finish the name change, then to pick up the Ruger of hers finally. Shelves were still kind of bare at Blythe's for pistols, and they had ONE AR in the back room. Was pretty interesting.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Anybody know of any pawn shops in the area that'll take firearms in on pawn? If not i may need to sell my XDM. :(

Unfortunately I need to act fast as the railroad has screwed up my paycheck and shorted me $1300 coming up Friday and my house payment is due. My check is just large enough to cover the mortgage and my recent suspension has left me low on extra funds. So suffice to say, if I pay my mortgage I can't afford gas to drive to work for 2 weeks, let alone a few days.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Anybody know of any pawn shops in the area that'll take firearms in on pawn? If not i may need to sell my XDM. :(

Unfortunately I need to act fast as the railroad has screwed up my paycheck and shorted me $1300 coming up Friday and my house payment is due. My check is just large enough to cover the mortgage and my recent suspension has left me low on extra funds. So suffice to say, if I pay my mortgage I can't afford gas to drive to work for 2 weeks, let alone a few days.
    It is against state law to loan money using a handgun as collateral...or at least it used to be.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    --This occurred about 1 hour ago---
    b**** f**** h****

"daddy I feel like thr......" and yup throw up all over the hallway floor, the kitchen floor, the sink, the cabinets, himself.

:faint:
    I had just finished taking his temp (normal) and was walking back to the bathroom when he started saying. A few more steps and I too would have been trenched in the stuff.

---present----
    So he just woke up and I ask him.
    So you hungry for a McDonalds. :D
    He looks at me with a :n00b: face and then slowly says I guess so
    Yup he FAILED the test! Had he gotten up and ran for the door saying I want the toy in the Happy Meal I would know he is feeling good. As it is looks like he is sick. :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It is against state law to loan money using a handgun as collateral...or at least it used to be.

Really, :dunno:, that's crazy.

IC 35-47-4-2
    Loans secured by handguns
    Sec. 2. A person who makes a loan secured by a:
    (1) mortgage;
    (2) deposit; or
    (3) pledge;
    of a handgun commits a Class B misdemeanor.
    As added by P.L.311-1983, SEC.32.

handguns yes but long guns ok from the looks of it.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage

Cash Indiana in lake station takes guns, they put them in a safe. I used them once. It isn't a sht hole place either. Seem like good people. They were shocked that I only asked for $300 for a pawn on a rifle I took there so they know the worth of firearms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom