Portage
    Last edited:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Ok, the world will feel off kilter the next 3 days as I will be souf of tirty...waaaaaay freaking south...as in Corydon south...for school. I'm too old for this crap.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok, the world will feel off kilter the next 3 days as I will be souf of tirty...waaaaaay freaking south...as in Corydon south...for school. I'm too old for this crap.

Now is your chance thugs. Anyone want to be the new "Underboss of da regions' pinkfather." all you have to do is :whistle: Bill B while he is outside of Lake County. :laugh:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just paid almost $0.13 per round for 22lr (including shipping). YIKES that seems crazy to me, but I did it anyway. Probably won't get the ammo for another month, because it was a pre-order. On the bright side its in nitrogen packed cans so it will store well.

I remember when gas was 26 cents a gallon. White Castle Hamburgers were 12 cents each. McDonald's had only sold "Millions" of hamburgers. I remember going to Vegas when it was actually run by real mobsters. And wooden phone booths with payphones that only cost a nickel to make a call. I remember 5 & Dime stores when they had better quality merchandise than today's Dollar stores.

And I remember 22lr ammo was 2 cents a shot. WTF happened? :oldwise:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Just paid almost $0.13 per round for 22lr (including shipping). YIKES that seems crazy to me, but I did it anyway. Probably won't get the ammo for another month, because it was a pre-order. On the bright side its in nitrogen packed cans so it will store well.

I remember when gas was 26 cents a gallon. White Castle Hamburgers were 12 cents each. McDonald's had only sold "Millions" of hamburgers. I remember going to Vegas when it was actually run by real mobsters. And wooden phone booths with payphones that only cost a nickel to make a call. I remember 5 & Dime stores when they had better quality merchandise than today's Dollar stores.

And I remember 22lr ammo was 2 cents a shot. WTF happened? :oldwise:

old-man-electricity-meme-sized.gif

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You mean I let 'you people' vote [STRIKE]:laugh: :rolleyes: :laugh:[/STRIKE]

EXACLTY!
    Granted I think you are still too young (I'm not joking) and are part of the same generation like mine that has f*** things up!
    The genration that does not have blood on their hands being The Lost Generation (Generation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

The Greatest Geneations is actually not so great and is to blame for the start of the mess we are now in. They started the ball rolling and each generation after that has made it worse and worse.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    GUNBUNNIES: 2 boxes of 38 Special Brass are waiting for you at the 1101 Cigar Lounge

GHOST OF WINTER: 2.5 boxes of LOADED 30 Carbine, plus some 30 Carbine Brass cases, plus the 2 Thermold AR15 magazines + Mag Clip that you wanted are waiting for you at the Lounge. Do you want the 1/2 box of 45/70 brass that is here? If so, its yours, if not someone else can have it. Its been banged up a bit.

@ JEDI, yes, I'm on the young end of the VietNam War generation. My generation grew up with the fear/threat of a nuclear war with the USSR and an active war in VietNam. But honestly many of us had it pretty easy, the economy generally was strong through the late 70's (when steel and cars took a dump) but it was still pretty easy to get a long term job at good wages, we saved for a house and put 10% to 25% down payments, we grew up in a society where divorce was rare, unwed mothers were unknown, and taking welfare or even foodstamps was beneath most people. We had it too easy!

@ Darkkevin & GeronimoJoe:
    This made me think of you => http://blutube.policeone.com/police...1-talking-hamster-imitates-highway-patroller/

Last edited:

thegunshow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valpo
    I have a few things if any of the NWI guys want, 2 boxes of precision cartridge .380, a stock LPK grip,a stock trigger guard, magpul FDE tigger guard and something else I'm forgeting...all free, just pay it forward.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom