Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    EXACLTY!
    Granted I think you are still too young (I'm not joking) and are part of the same generation like mine that has f*** things up!
    The genration that does not have blood on their hands being The Lost Generation (Generation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

The Greatest Geneations is actually not so great and is to blame for the start of the mess we are now in. They started the ball rolling and each generation after that has made it worse and worse.
    Baby Boomers. The Few, The Proud, The Old, and Been There-Done That without any electronic toys. Survived the blood, sweat, and tears of a better time.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    what time can you be at the lounge tomorrow?
    Not gonna make it. Don't worry about it, sell it to the first taker.

My window won't go up. Hoping for good weather to get it to the dealer. I'd crack her open if it wasn't covered, and I don't want to be the guy driving around with a garbage bag for a window.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Guys, for the record, the $249 22lr at gander was NOT bulk. I was there. It did **** me off because it was labeld poorly and gave the impression that it was 500 rounds for $24.99. NOT true if you read the tag. It's 50 rounds for $24.99, but they only had like 2 boxes out and then a bunch of 500 round bricks.
    The ammo in question was Federal Premium Match Target 22lr 1080 fps. Look it up. This is NOT bulk ammo and the price was pretty typical for GM. I've seen it for around $20 for 50 rounds all over.
    Not that I would ever pay that much for 22, but it is what it is. it's "high end" 22 ammo. The sold out of all the crappy remington bulk 22 when the doors opened, which was a whopping 2 boxes according to the dude at the counter.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I don't want to be the guy driving around with a garbage bag for a window.

but.. but.. thug u r from Hammond! It's a requirement to to have a window like that! :laugh:

Guys, for the record, the $249 22lr at gander was NOT bulk. I was there. It did **** me off because it was labeld poorly and gave the impression that it was 500 rounds for $24.99. NOT true if you read the tag. It's 50 rounds for $24.99, but they only had like 2 boxes out and then a bunch of 500 round bricks.
    The ammo in question was Federal Premium Match Target 22lr 1080 fps. Look it up. This is NOT bulk ammo and the price was pretty typical for GM. I've seen it for around $20 for 50 rounds all over.
    Not that I would ever pay that much for 22, but it is what it is. it's "high end" 22 ammo. The sold out of all the crappy remington bulk 22 when the doors opened, which was a whopping 2 boxes according to the dude at the counter.

Meh.. I heard it was $249 for 100 pack of .22lr. ;)
    Matters not the world has gone crazy at those ammo prices.
    Heck it cost me .15 cents to reload .30 carbine and melensdad is buy .22 at .10! :xmad:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    More money than sense to pay that much for .22LR ammo.
    agreed, just had to clear up the fact that the price was not all that out of normal, it was match ammo, not value pack. i'd never buy it.

side note, freedom arms in CP has a few boxes of some kind of 22 for 9.99 / 50 rounds if you are desperate.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    anybody who has freecreditscore.com accounts or freecreditreport.com accountsI just found out that if you call them and tell them you don't want to be with them anymore because they are too expensive they will cut your price in half for life

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    anybody who has freecreditscore.com accounts or freecreditreport.com accountsI just found out that if you call them and tell them you don't want to be with them anymore because they are too expensive they will cut your price in half for life

Why pay. Use https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp, you don't get your "score" but you have full access to all 3 reports. Use it once per year.

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    Hey I'm going to be at the hang out at 5 o'clock if anyone is interested I will be the guy in the corner mumbling to himself alone

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom