• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    But = buy

ahhh ... you must be on your not-so-smart phone with auto correct. I thought you had been afflicted with another bout of "thugese."

Not sure if it was here on INGO or on gunbroker but someone had a bulk pack of 525 for .50 cents a round.

Yep ... I'm seeing a steady stream pricing of $0.35 - $0.46 / round. People are paying it too! I'm not ... at least not yet. I might be singing a different tune later on when my stash runs out.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ahhh ... you must be on your not-so-smart phone with auto correct. I thought you had been afflicted with another bout of "thugese."

Yep ... I'm seeing a steady stream pricing of $0.35 - $0.46 / round. People are paying it too! I'm not ... at least not yet. I might be singing a different tune later on when my stash runs out.

yes smartphones are NOT always smart!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I just overpaid at 0.095 cents/round from Ready Reliance Foods. They came vacuum packed cans, 333 rounds per can. They are out of stock now. I picked up 4 cans. Was not happy with the price but figured it was better than I was seeing elsewhere.

Where's that? That's probably the best price I've seen lately.

I might have a spare .45 die. I can look tonight when I get home, if I remember.

I miss the keyboard on my old phone.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dansgotguns, even though your tire emergency is over, I recommend preparing for thr next.
    Breaker bar with sockets. You just need the sockets in the tire size. Make it a Big Breaker Bar.
    Flashlight. Small emergency tire compressor, powered by car 12v. 1st aid kit. Either flares or those orange triangle signs to put behind car. Emergency silver blanket.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    here's another one for you.

o-DANIELLE-FISHEL-MAXIM-570.jpg

Paper bag it and ok

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I've got a stash of 22LR's but it will be dwindling tomorrow at the range and I am keeping my eye out for more at normal pricing of just a couple months ago...

Still open to starting a new manufacturering company though...

Gunbunnies 22's, so hot that you just can't shoot one at a time...

best bang for the buck... LOL...

This frenzy is going to come to a end soon, and there will be a surplus of ammo hopefully....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thanks, I'm gearing up to do a marathon reloading session next week... Got to get ready for Gunbunnies firearms training this spring...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I need to get rid of a old console TV. Anyone know where I could drop it off?

I was at Cabela's yesterday, looks like the WW3 in the ammo department. I think the .gov is creating a supply shortage.
    :tinfoil:

My JBT cousin and I are hitting the range tomorrow, maybe Kingsbury or JP.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I just overpaid at 0.095 cents/round from Ready Reliance Foods. They came vacuum packed cans, 333 rounds per can. They are out of stock now. I picked up 4 cans. Was not happy with the price but figured it was better than I was seeing elsewhere.

That's a good score in this market. I'm sitting good on plinking 22, but I'd like to find a couple more bricks of CCI standard velocity that I shoot in my bolt action Savage FV-SR. They're going for $70-80/brick on gunbroker. :rolleyes:

I was off work Thursday, so I decided to try the "be at gander mountain on thursday morning" game for my first time. Got there at 8:55, I drew #17. After an hour or so, they brought out the 22 ammo, with the announcement that they didn't get near as much as they did last week. All they got was some Minimags $8, and some federal ultra match $15/50 rds(normal price for that stuff) Luckily they changed their limit from 10 to 2, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten my 2 boxes of minimags.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    1101 Cigar Lounge Cigars & Guitars event this Thursday evening.

I have not been pushing this as an OPEN CARRY INGO NIGHT because the cigars being featured are KRISTOFF cigars. They are in the $6 to $12 price range so they are not cheap, and generally not a beginners cigar.

BUT, for those INGO members who want to enjoy some really nice boutique style small production cigars, the KRISTOFF cigars are very nice. The manufacturer will be offering deals.

I would suggest this for INGO members who are also regular cigar smokers than for those who only smoke a cigar a few times a year. They have mild to full bodied cigars, but these are cigars that taste like cigars.

So THURSDAY evening, 6pm to 9pm, if you case to adventure out to the Clubhouse.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    :n00b:

I don't get that.

I guess somebody's ultra cool, super duper, unobtanium racegun would not have been able to handle the rain/cold ... or they're trying to help the Saigas out by not making them run in real world conditions. :D

Either that or the prospect of a bunch of guys running around with loaded shotguns on wet ice in the rain didn't appeal to the match director.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    1101 Cigar Lounge Cigars & Guitars event this Thursday evening.

I have not been pushing this as an OPEN CARRY INGO NIGHT because the cigars being featured are KRISTOFF cigars. They are in the $6 to $12 price range so they are not cheap, and generally not a beginners cigar.

So THURSDAY evening, 6pm to 9pm, if you case to adventure out to the Clubhouse.

Hmmm. My card says it's the 21st:dunno:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Just got back from Shelby. Sighted in the Aimpoint after I figured out which knob was which...thanks kevin. Got a little wet towards the end, but nothing to bad.

Gonna have ta get ta one of dem der meetins here soon ta join.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom