• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Whats that sound? Oh that's the sound of a hole in your tire.....awesome, good morning Dan.
    Yea, that would suck. Go back inside, get another cup of coffee, then switch cars with your wife :cool:

Stopped into the Clubhouse this afternoon about 5:00 and there was nobody there to talk to. Just a couple of guys sitting there who replied "nah, there's no gun guys around here now and bob left two hours ago. Oh well... I tried...
    Friday late afternoons is not a common INGO meeting time. I am pretty much out every afternoon now. Coaching Sabre fencing at Lowell High School 3 days a week right after school (Tues, Wed and Fri) plus I go to the fencing club 2 times a week.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Im at work in gary I mustve got it on the way in. Problem is im in my dads truck, expensive tires, the truck has a lift and the spare is to small to be drivable. And it started raining. The plan is take off the damaged tire put the spare on, then in my company's vehicle drive the tire to my guy at reeders auto repair to have him patch the tire from the inside. Next problem is the lug nuts wont come off with the 4way. Fml

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Im at work in gary I mustve got it on the way in. Problem is im in my dads truck, expensive tires, the truck has a lift and the spare is to small to be drivable. And it started raining. The plan is take off the damaged tire put the spare on, then in my company's vehicle drive the tire to my guy at reeders auto repair to have him patch the tire from the inside. Next problem is the lug nuts wont come off with the 4way. Fml
    Sound like you are having a monday on saturday. Hope the day gets better for you.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I'm going to a meeting, then to work, or I'd go out there to help you. Sorry.
    See if you can't get someone with a breaker bar and kroil.
    Later, buy a breaker bar with socket, and keep in car.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Stopped into the Clubhouse this afternoon about 5:00 and there was nobody there to talk to. Just a couple of guys sitting there who replied "nah, there's no gun guys around here now and bob left two hours ago. Oh well... I tried...

thanks cause they don't like your PORTER county type. :p

Jedi, don't be posting pictures of my girlfriend.....

which one?

**hum*** looks like the original gang is no more or burning out. Wonder what will occur with INGO?

Whats that sound? Oh that's the sound of a hole in your tire.....awesome, good morning Dan.

& then GOD said "I hate you dan"

Called into work, it's 36 degrees and raining. I guess my cold isn't going to get any better any time soon.

Ive had this misserble cold since WED and it stuckS!!!

Off to the garage to replace brakes and a front strut on the wife's van. I'm glad the boy can do most of the work now :D

ring... ring....
    operator] Department of Chil...
    jedi] yes is this DCFS?
    operator] yes that ...
    jedi] oh good I would like to file a

:D

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I'm going to a meeting, then to work, or I'd go out there to help you. Sorry.
    See if you can't get someone with a breaker bar and kroil.
    Later, buy a breaker bar with socket, and keep in car.

I had the main garage come take it off with an impact then I took it to reeders. I appreciate the thought.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    hello Topanga!

here's another one for you.

o-DANIELLE-FISHEL-MAXIM-570.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom